Status: Completed

Amnesia

Part Twenty Nine

"We're here," The gruff sound of her captors voice woke Lauren up from the darkness "The boss wants to speak with you."

Not bothering to question him she allowed herself to be dragged towards a empty looking warehouse. While she had been out he had tied her wrists together.

"Here she is boss!" He said, pulling her into the warehouse office.

She screamed as the gun fired and hit her captor in the temple. It was dark so although she didnt see it she felt and heard him collapse in a heap on the floor.

"Welcome," A smoother voice came as a man wearing a ski mask flipped a light on and appeared from the shadows. "Sorry you had to see that but he was foolish enough to allow you to see his face."

"W-who are y-you?" Lauren whispered, trying to remember the breathing exercises she'd told Brian to use.

"That m'dear, is for me to know and for you to never find out."

*

"I cant stay long," Rosa grinned as she breezed into Brian's hotel room "I brought you some coffee," She assed setting down two Starbucks cups on Brian's table.

He smirked at her as she joined him in laying on the bed; both turned onto their sides so they faced each other.

"What're you up to today then?" Brian asked reaching up and cupping her face - tracing small circles on her cheek with his thumb.

"I'm meeting my cousin, Mike, for lunch," She explained "Whats up?" She asked when she saw his facial expression change.

"Michelle cheated with a Mike."

"I'm sorry."

"You werent to know," He whispered before crashing his lips onto her own.

She moaned into the kiss as his hand travelled up her skirt and into her underwear.

"Brian - I really need to go."

"Spoilsport!"

"I'll pop around later," She said, winking "I'm gunna drive you somewhere - it's a surprise!"

He yawned "Cant wait."


*

Brian sat up in bed, his chest heaving as he desperatley tried to find his brown paper bag at the side of the bed.

The person sat on the chair opposite him jumped to their feet and rushed over to his bedside, handing him the bag.

"Lau...ren?"

"Skye."

Oce he'd calmed down and was lay back against his pillows she explained. "I heard you having a bad dream so I thought I'd come in incase you needed help. The bag was across the room on the chair."

"Where's Lauren?"

Skye bit her bottom lip "Well...we dont know..."
♠ ♠ ♠
I meant
**It has 42 chapters.
LOL
I know its not much of a clue.
Just letting you know how many chapters you get to look forward too xD
Comment ;)
(Y)

Samx