Status: Completed

Amnesia

Part Three

Image

"Can I use the phone?"

Lauren's heart dropped when she noticed who she was talking to - Belinda Anderson. A sub head of nurses for Carla's days off and end of shifts. She'd 'run' the hospital hallways for almost 100 years.

"It all depends on what you're using it for Miss Armstrong," Belinda answered, one eyebrow raised, without even looking up from the chart she had been studying.

"It's to do with my patient - Mr. Haner," Lauren said, biting her bottom lip slightly.

"I'll leave you too it," Belinda said, almost smiling. "Good luck," She added giving Lauren the look - the one she'd been getting off everyone since coming back to work.

Lauren rolled her eyes and picked up the phone, pushing in a number all too familiar for her.

"Hello?" The voice picked up after 3 rings.

"Hi," She mumbled.

"Lauren? Is that you? How are you love? We haven't heard from you since-"

"Mom!" Lauren whispered "Can I speak to Skylar please?"

"Now, what could you want with your little sister that you couldn't talk to your mom about?"

Lauren sighed. "Its to do with a new patient."

"Oh," Her mom replied, apprehension clear in her voice. "I'll go get her for you."

"Thanks," Lauren said, hearing her call her sister's name.

"Yo?"

"Hey Skye."

"Ooh hi Lauz, howa you?" At 20 Skye was 4 years Lauren's juniour. She was the rocker chick party girl of the family and the only one Lauren assumed could answer this question.

"Skye, what do you know about Avenged Sevenfold?"

*

Judging by the amount of notes Lauren had lining the pages of her notebook - Skye knew quite a lot.

As Lauren was gradually getting back to work Mr. Haner was her only patient.

Purely out of curiosity she ended up back on the computer, typing his name into google images.

He looked so alive. He strutted round the stage as he played the guitar like he owned it, his grin was the most infectious thing she had ever seen, the eyes she had been wondering about were a sparkling hazel colour...

She exited out of the window.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?????

Sam x