Status: Completed

Amnesia

Part Thirty

"What do you mean you dont know?!" Brian asked, trying to get out of bed.

"She went out shopping 8 hours ago and hasnt arrived back yet," Skye said "Wait; where you going?!"

"I'm going to find her," He said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Oh no," Skye exclaimed, standing in front of him so he couldn't move "Do you realise how Lauren kill me if I let you go? Very slowly and very painfully."

"But she's not here! C'mon Skye!"

"She'll be back soon," Skye said, attempting a soothing tone. She sat down on the bed next to him "Listen," She said, being serious for one of the only times since they had met "Lauren gets like this sometimes. When something stresses her out she runs. COuld be gone two hours or two days...ever since Daisie."

Brian nodded slowly "That must have been so hard for her."

Skye sighed "She was so attatched to Daisie, especially after her own miscarrige."

"Lauren had a miscarrige?"

Skye nodded, slowly and sadly "Just, try not to worry - she'll be back before you know it."

"Yeh," Brian agreed as he lay down on his bed once again. Secretly hoping he could be the one to turn Lauren's unlucky life around for the better.

*

The warehouse was pitch black but, by the sound of breathing coming from her left - Lauren knew she wasn't alone in the vast room.

With her hands tied behind her back and legs bound to the chair there wasn't much she was able to do.

"Why do you want me here?" She asked, her echoed voice sounding strange.

The breathing, accompanied by some footsteps, came closer to where she was sat.

"Oh, its not you I want love," The smooth voice said calmly. "You're just my bait."

"For what?" She asked, already knowing the answer and dreading it being spoken aloud.

"Brian of course," The voice sneered "And I cant wait for when he bursts in acting the hero."

"What do you want from him?" She said, a lump of emotion in her throat.

The voice chuckled "He'll soo figure that out."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment guys =]
There'll be another dedication in the next chapter if you do =]

Sam x