Status: Completed

Amnesia

Part Thirty One

Skye flopped back down onto the sofa, next to a sleeping Zach. She lay her head on his chest and smiled as his arms automatically close around her.

"You okay?" He mumbled sleepily into her hair.

"I'm worried about Lauren," She said sadly.

Zach kissed the top of her head and held her close "She'll come round sooner or later."

*

The sound of someone knocking the door awoke Zach and Skye the next morning as they had fallen asleep on the sofa.

Skye jumped to her feet "It might be Loz!"

But Zach pulled her back down onto the couch by her tshirt "And it might not be. You stay here - I'll go."Skye's hopes of it being her sister were shattered as Val, Matt and Michelle walked in.

"We come with people!" Val exclaimed excitedly as 5 more figures followed them in.

Skye slowly got to her feet and walked over to the door.

"Hey Skye!" Matt smiled warmly "I'm guessing you recognise this motley crew," He smiled, pointing to Johnny Christ, Lacey Franklin, Jimmy Sullivan, Leana Silver and...

"Zacky!" The blonde woman exclaimed rushing over and hugging Zach.

He sent Skye an apologising and emotional look as her face fell.

Gena Paulhus.

"Where's Lauren?" Matt asked "I was going to get her to explain to the guys about Brian's condition before letting them see him."

Skye bit her bottom lip "W-we don't know."

"She's missing?" Val questionned, a concerned look on her face.

Skye nodded "We dont know what to do - where she could've gone."

"Lauren's missing?" Michelle asked, an unreadable expression on her face. Once both Val and Skye nodded she frowned "I'm just going to make a phone call."
♠ ♠ ♠
Who's going to be my 100th commenter???

=]
Samx