Status: Completed

Amnesia

Part Thirty Two

When people say your eyes become used to the surrounding darkness...they lie.

Lauren's eyes sure as hell weren't.

The sound of 'His' mobile ringing made her jump.

"Hey kitten," He greeted, it was obvious he was smiling "Yeh...yeh, I've got the girl. What do you mean?" His voice gradually became louder and louder. "Well I dont care what you think! She's good bait!" A clatter echoed throughout the big empty room making Lauren think he had thrown his phone.

*

"Its two sugars right?" Skye asked when she noticed Zach had walked into the kitched. She had been trying her hardest to hide her disapointment about Gena's presence since she had arrived. While she was at the apartement there was no way she's be able to have Zach to herself so she'd escaped to the kitchen while Brian was chatting with the guys.

"I'm sorry," He said, placing his chin on her shoulder.

"W-what for?" She asked trying to ignore the fact that she could feel his breath on her neck.

"For Gena being here," He pouted "I know you're annoyed," He added poking her face in an attempt to make her smile.

Instead she sighed "She is your girlfriend Zach."

He shrugged "I suppose."

"I...just...." She shook her head "I just feel worried about Lauren and guilty that I have totally different things on my mind." She shut her eyes and sank down on one of the kitchen chairs.

"What do you have on your mind sweetie?" He asked, ruffling her hair.

She slowly looked up "You."
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY
ahh.vampire.ahh is my 100th commenter =]
This ones for youuu =]

I thought I'd add Zach + Skye as an alternate storyline.
If you've read my stories before you'll realize I tend to do that a lot =/ haha
I hope you like it =/
Commmment ;)

Sam xx