Status: Completed

Amnesia

Part Thirty Three

"Come meet the new neighbours Brian!" Michelle exclaimed, dragging him up off the couch.

"Do I have to?" He whined, jutting his bottom lip out in the biggest pout.

"Just come on," Michelle replied throwing open the door and rushing over to where a man and woman were piling boxes up outside the house next door.

Brian rolled his eyes and stuck his hands deep into his pockets as he slowly followed her.

"...And this is my boyfriend; Brian," Michelle grinned gesturing over to where Brian was stood looking incredibly bored.

"Hi," the man greeted, looking only at Michelle as he spoke "Well, this lovely lady here is my kind, loving, caring sister - Lucie."

"Aaw," Michelle interrupted as Lucie laughed.

"What a kiss ass!"

Brian rolled his eyes yet again, feeling very much like a 4th wheel in this introduction love fest.

"And me?" The guy lifted Michelle's hand and kissed it slightly. Anger boiled up in Brian's body as she flushed a deep shade of red "I'm Mike and I'm going to make our stay here very interesting."


This time Brian slowly woke from his dream, feeling strangely calm as the pieces began to slot together in his mind.

"I'm going to meet my cousin; Mike..."
"I'm going to make our/your stay here very interesting..."
'Michelle and Mike...'


He reached over to the notepad laying on his bedside table and quickly jotted his dream down as he had donw with all the others.

MichelleMikeRosaLauren

Could they all be linked???


Pushing all thoughts out of his head tiredness quickly took over and he fell asleep once again.

"Would you like a buscuit Lucie?" Michelle asked, offering a plate of chocolate Hobnobs around as Mike and Lucie sipped their coffees.

Brian sighed as he gulped down his beer and flipped the T.V. on. He ignored Michelle's glare.

So what if they had guests?!

They were guests who didnt include him so, in his rulebook, that meant he could be as ignorant and annoying as possible.

"So, what brings you round here?" Michelle asked politely.

"Well, I'm only here to help my little brother unpack," Lucie smiled.

"Aye - lucky me eh?" Mike joked "I'm here because my life in New York ended."

Michelle looked at him sympathetically.

Brian rolled his eyes and opened another beer.

"My marriage broke down after my little girl died," Mike explained as though he enjoyed shoking people with this fact.

"Oh God!" Michelle exclaimed "What happened?"

Mike paused, as though he was collecting himself. "She had cancer."

Both Michelle anc Lucie shook their heads in sympathy. Brian flipped the station over feeling more sorry for the kid than the guy sitting on his sofa eyeing up his girlfriend.

"What was she like? What was her name?" Michelle asked.

"She was adorable - friends with everyone," Mike explained "And her name? Daisie."
♠ ♠ ♠
Skye's 20...I have posted it in the comments but Lisa's got me dead worried you all think she's young and her and Zach and...yeh.

Commmmment =]

Sam xx