Status: Completed

Amnesia

Part Thiry Four

"Can I go home?" Lauren asked in a small voice.

"When Brian comes for you sweetheart."

She leant back in the chair she'd been stuck to for what felt like weeks "What if he doesnt come."

"He will."

Hating the silence she she kept asking questions "What will you do to him?"

The Man shrugged "Depends. Kill him? Hurt him? I'll decide when he gets here I guess."

Tears ran down her face "He doesnt know where to come."

"Ah well," He leant forward "That's where you come in."

"I wont do anything which puts him in danger," She said defiantly.

"I think you will find you have no choice."

*

I mustn't think of Zach in that way. He's like a big brother...plus he does have a girlfriend.

"Skye? You okay?" Brian asked, pulling her out of her thoughts.

"Fine," She shrugged, sitting next to him on the sofa from where she had been stood in the doorway.

Zach was off to pick up the guys from their hotel so they wouldnt all have to fit in Jimmy's car.

Seeing Gena all over Zach for the rest of the night?

She was not looking forward to it.

"Come oooon!" Brian smiled "I'm sat here, worrying my arse off about Lauren - the least you could do is do something to keep my mind off it."

"IlikeZach."

His eyebrows raised as he slowly turned to face her. A smile tugged the corners of his mouth.

She covered her face with her hands "Oh dont give me that look! I know its totally ridiculous and never going to happen."

"You know what?" He smiled, nudging her with his shoulder "I think you might be surprised."
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you all like the Skye//Zach thing?
I wasnt sure whether to add it or not =/

When this is finished [[part 42 is the last one!!]] my other 2 active stories - 'Paparazzi' and 'LoveGame' will start to be updated again =]

Comment =]

Sam xx