Status: Completed

Amnesia

Part Thirty Five

"Hi! This is Lauren, I cant pick up at the minute. Please leave a message and I'll get back to you!"

Brian sighed, wishing she would switch her phone back on "Please come home. I miss you."

He placed the phone back into it's stand on the bedside table.

"Brian?" Skye asked, poking her head around his bedroom door "The guys're here."

"I'm coming," He smiled, he had promised he'd stick with her while they were at the apartement. That way she could support him about Lauren and he could keep her mind off Gena and Zach.

"Hey dude," Jimmy greeted as Brian hopped into the living room - Skye close behind.

Because his arm was healing well he had been able to ditch the wheelchair and start using crutches.

"Hi," Brian smiled back, his heart swelled at seeing all the familiar face in the room. This made his smile turn into a grin when he realised he was finally starting to remember them all.

The only people missing were Michelle and Lauren.

"Brian," Val smiled, standing up and hugging him "Your parents called, they say they want you to come home."

"What??" Both Brian and Zach exclaimed together.

"I cant leave not knowing where Lauren is," Brian added as he sat down.

"Uhm, yeh," Zach said, tearing his eyes away from Skye's "I'm worried about Lauren too."

"But they're really worried Brian!" Gena exclaimed, glaring at Zach "You're gunna throw your family aside for some chick?!"

"Hey!" Skye exclaimed "That's my sister you're talking about!"

"And this little girl," Gena snapped pointing at Zach "Is my boyfriend."

Skye gulped, looking towards Zach for any support.

When it didnt come she turned on her heel and ran to her room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eep
half and half on the Zach Skye thing =/
Some of ya may be disappointed.
Why do I always make Gena bitchy in my stories?? I actually like her!
Tho Val will always be my fave xD

Comment ;)
xx