Status: Completed

Amnesia

Part Thirty Six

"Zach you jackass!" Brian exclaimed pulling himself up onto his feet and following Skye.

"What was that for?!" Zach whispered to Gena who grinned and shrugged.

"She needed to know."

*

"You okay?" Brian asked, sitting on her ned next to her.

She shrugged, wiping her eyes "Yeh, I'm fine."

"Listen," Brian started placing his arm around her shoulders "Zach, from what I think I can remember, is a coward when it comes to Gena."

She sighed "Men eh?" She leant into his chest "Where's Lauren Brian?"

"I dont know sweetie," He replied, rubbing her arm "But I promise we'll find her soon."

*

"So," 'The Man' said once he had finished feeding Lauren the bread and water he gave her every so often "What we're gunna do id ring your boy..."

She shook her head "I'm not helping you get to him."

"Well arent you brave," He sneered "Believe me; you wont have any choice."

*

"Is that your phone?" Brian asked.

"Yeh," Skye replied forcing a smile as she reached into her pocket "Hello?...uhm...yeh sure," She covered the bottom of her phone. "They want you."

Brian frowned "Hello?"

"Well hello Mr. Haner," A man's voice on the other end of the line said.

"Who's this?" Brian asked in confusion. He was sure he'd heard the voice before.

"Oh, you'll soon find out," He said, laughing slightly "I have someone with me who'd like to speak to you."

There was a few minutes silence before;

"B-Brian?"

His heart dropped into his stomach "Lauren? Is that you?" Beside him Skye quickly turned to look at him.

"Uh-huh."

"Where are you baby? We'll come get you."

He heard her gulp "The warehouse by the hospital - Skye should know where it is. I-I have to go. Please be careful Brian."

"I promise we'll come get you. Lauren? I love you."

"I love you too Br-"

The line went dead.
♠ ♠ ♠
aaw =]

xxx