Status: Completed

Amnesia

Part Thirty Seven

As soon as Brian handed Skye her phone back they seemed to spring into action.

"Where's the fire?" Johnny smiled as the two rushed into the living room.

"We've heard from Lauren," Brian rushed "Someones kidnapped her."

"What?!" Zach exclaimed, pushing Gena off his knee and jumping to his feet "Where is she? Are we going to get her?"

"We're coming," Matt stated as him, Val and everyone else got on their feet.

"Really?" Gena, the only one still sat down, said raising an eyebrow.

"Yeh really!" Leana replied.

She looked confused "...but..."

"But nothing!" Val explained "Brian likes her, she's a nice girl and her and Skye are obviously a part of the family now."

"Whatever," Gena yawned "You can count me out."

"Fuck off then," Jimmy said, pushing her out of the front door.

"Right," Matt's natural leadership took over "Zach, Skye, Brian, Val and me will take Zach's car. Johnny, Lacey, Jimmy and Leana - you take Jimmy's and follow us okay?"

"We'll call the police on the way there," Skye explained once they were walking down the flight of stairs towards the exit. "But tell them to approach silently so 'he' doesn't know."

"Good thinking!" Johnny said, patting her on the back.

Once they were all packed into the cars they had been assigned to Skye, sat between Zach and Val, let out a shaky sigh.

"You okay sweetheart?" Val asked as Matt put his foot down, listening to Brian as he told him where they were going.

"I'm scared," She whispered, Zach caught onto the conversation and placed his arm around her shoulders.

"Don't worry," Val replied, squeezing her hand. "We'll get your sister."