Status: Completed

Amnesia

Part Thirty Eight

"I love you too Br-"

'He' pulled the phone away from her ear, cutting the call off by stamping on it.

Lauren finally allowed the sob she had been holding in since she'd been in the warehouse out.

"Aw, isn't that sweet," He sneered, seeming 10 times more angrier than usual "SHUT UP!" He roared over Lauren's sobs.

He pointed the gun that had been pressed against her temple all throughout the phone call back towards her head.

"I'm sorry," She gasped, immediately attempting to stop making any noise.

Once a few minutes had past and he seemed to be a lot calmer sitting on his usual chair opposite her - she decided to start up her usual question time.

"What're you going to do when they get here?"

His head snapped up and she jumped in horror in case he reached for the gun.

If it was her time to die she at least wanted to see Brian first...

But instead, he just sighed "Well it depends if your beloved have brought the cops with them," He said, although she wasn't able to see his mouth through the balaclava she knew he was smirking.

"What if they don't come," She said defiantly. Even though, knowing what Skye, Brian and Zach were like she knew they would.

He chuckled. "You must think I don't know who I'm dealing with."

She gulped, tears still running down her face. She couldn't believe she had helped drag 3 of the very little group of people she trusted and loved to the biggest possible danger.

"P-please don't hurt them," She begged in a small, shaky voice.

He laughed "Now that sweet-cheeks I can't promise."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment :)

Samx

[[Ive jigged the chapters around cause Im a freak who has to have her stories finish on an even number xD. So you may have read a bit of this twice xD]]