Status: Completed

Amnesia

Part Forty Two

ONE YEAR LATER!

"That's it!" Zach exclaimed, dramatically throwing his arms up in the air. "I give up! I'm not wearing a fucking bow tie today!"

Skye laughed ans rolled her eyes "Well you've got to. Brian said you had to."

"And who's Brian? The fucking king?" Zach grumbled beneath his breath.

"Zach!" His girlfriend gasped jokingly "It's his day, leave him alone!" She added, tying the material up for him "How do you deal with the bow ties you wear onstage?"

"Unlike Mr. Awkward I use clip ons!"

Skye laughed "Well, I'd better head on over to Lauren and Brian's to get ready," She said checking the time. "Tell Brian I said good luck when he finally gets out of the shower."

"Will do babe," He replied leaning down and kissing her "Love you."

She smiled, the usual warmness and happiness she felt everytime he said it spreading through her body "Love you too."

*

"I'm so nervous!" Lauren repeated as Skye walked through the front door of her and Brian's house. As she paced her long dress swooshed behind her - she shook her hands in an attempt to dry her fresh nail polish.

Skye held back a laugh "You look like a mental patient!"

"Thanks Skye!" Lauren exclaimed, allowing herself to smile "Very reassuring!"

"Be nice to your sister Skylar," Their Mom said as she glided into the room, hairdresser/make up artist close behind.

"Skye - your dress is hung up in the guest room. Put it on before having your hair and make up done yeh?" Lauren said as she sat before the woman.

"Yay!" Skye grinned - she had been waiting for this day just for the amazing dress Lauren had got for her to wear.

It was a deep purple - matching Zach and Brian's now ties and waistcoats. She grinned as she pulled the soft silky fabric over her head and down her body until it reached to just below her knees. As it was summer in California the weather allowed the dress to be strapless - a small bow tied around the waist and at the back finished off the look.

As the day was to be held on the beach behind Lauren and Brian's home Skye slipped her feet into her matching flip flops; deep purple with a tiny bow at each left side.

She bounced down the stairs in excitement.

As she reached the bottom she could hear more voices coming from the living room.

She hesitated before going into the room. More voices meant the other girls were there and although she loved Val, Lacey and Leana to pieces she was still skeptical of Michelle and Gena just hated her.

When Lauren had been discharged from hospital she'd become quite close with Michelle when she heard how she'd kept on at Mike to let her go.

She also found no faults with Gena and although the two weren't the best of friends (which was why she was only there to help the hairdresser out and be a guest) they still go on.

"Skye," Val grinned once Skye had plucked up the courage to enter the room "You look gorgeous!"

"Thanks!" Skye smiled, hugging Val "You do too!"

Val, who was matched up in the same colour as Michelle, was in a dark navy dress in the same style as Skye's.

The other two - Lacey and Leana - were also wearing the same colour - theirs a very deep pink.

"Do you want your hair done first?" Val asked, when she looked up and saw it was Gena who was free she changed her mind "Actually I'll go."

*

"Its just not fair!" Brian said once he was out of the shower, in his suit and doing his hair "Meeting the Mother in Law for the first time today?"

"Chill man," Zach smirked "I'm meeting her for the first time today too!"

He sighed "I'm just nervous."

Zach shrugged "it's understandable dude. I'm sure every man who's done this has felt nervous. Anyway the cars here, it's time to go yeh?"

Brian took a deep breath, as he remembered the feeling he got everytime Lauren smiled and told him she loved him a grin stretched across his face.

"Lets do it."

*

"We all ready?" Julianne, the two sister's mom, called throughout the house as the photographer snapped as many natural poses as possible. "The car's here!"

Lauren linked her arm with her younger sister "I feel like I've had my picture taken a million times all ready! Posed AND natural. GAHHH!"

Skye laughed. "Gotta get used to that today!"

Lauren stooped down to Skye's ear "I can't believe Mom's making me get into a car to drive to the beach right behind my house!"

"Just chill okay?!" Skye smiled "You sit back and relax and I'll take care of all the worries."

*

Brian's foot tapped as he sat next to Zach on the front row of chairs.

"What if she doesn't show? What if the tide comes in? What if...?"

"Dude! Chill out okay! All you need to do is sit back and enjoy your day. She will show up. Just leave all the worries with me yeh?"

Brian smiled and patted Zach on the shoulder "Thanks man."

Just as they both sat back in their seats the music started up and the guests (all 20 of them) stood.

Brian and Zach jumped to their feet, turning around to greet their girls.

Brian grinned in Lauren's direction, mouthing 'you look beautiful'. And she did - her strapless white dress swooshed around her, the smile Brian couldn't get enough of stretched across her face.

Zach grinned towards Skye who smiled back, gesturing to her lips - shocked that Brian Haner Snr had persuaded him to take his lip rings out for the day. Zach shrugged mouthing 'you look stunning!, earning a grin off of his girlfriend.

"Dearly Beloved," The priest stated once Brian and Lauren were at the make shift altar and all the guests were seated once again. "We are gathered here today to witness the joining of Brian Elwin Haner Jnr and Lauren Amelia Armstrong. I believe the couple have written their own vows."

Lauren smiled at Brian as they turned to face each other - holding hands "Brian - ever since I met you I knew you were something special. You had no memory and couldn't walk but were still only interested in how everyone else was. You're the bravest, sweetest person I've ever met and I love you so much for that; I don't know what I'd do without you in my life."

Brian smiled and squeezed her hand as he noticed the tears lining her eyes "Lauren - I remember your voice being the only one I heard when I was in my coma and that's when I knew I loved you. You're the only person I need and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life by your side. I love you so so much."

"Does anyone here, including Brian and Lauren, know of any reason why these two should not be wed?"

The usual awkwardness surrounding that question at weddings flew around everyone. Skye glared over to Michelle who was fidgeting on the spot.

"Do we have the rings?" The priest asked when there was no answer.

Zach jumped into action - reaching into the inside pocket of his suit jacket and producing the wedding bands.

"Do you Brian Elwin Haner Jnr take Lauren Amelia Armstrong to be your wife? To have and to hold for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?"

Looking deep into Lauren's eyes and still grinning Brian said "I do." As he slid the ring onto Lauren's finger.

"And do you Lauren Amelia Armstrong take Brian Elwin Haner Jnr to be your husband? To have and to hold, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health for as long as you both shall live?"

Quickly wiping her eyes and grinning at Brian she slid his ring onto his finger "I do."

"I now pronounce you man and wife! You may kiss the bride!"

*

"Wedding parties rock," Zach smirked as him and Skye sat in the corner of the bar - a steady stream of drinks going their way.

"Glad your speech is over?" She smirked, leaning into him.

"Yup!" He laughed, wrapping his arms around her. "This wedding shit seems alright doesn't it?" He added as he watched Brian and Lauren socialize with their guests.

Skye shrugged "Yeh I suppose."

He leant his chin on the top of her head "You fancy it?"

She spun around in his arms to face him. "Huh?"

"Well I'm not asking now - I'm no thunder stealer but...if, say, I asked in a few months time - would you?"

Skye's eyes lit up and she kissed him.

"I'll take that as a yes then," He grinned once they pulled away.

"I'd love to Zach!"

Theee Ennnnddd!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
There ya go!!
The end!
I hope you all like it and it was a nice sum up of the story for you.
Everyone's gotta comment now cause I said so and its the very last one [NO sequel!] so it's your last chance.
=D
LoveGame and Paparazzi will be updated more now I promise =]

MuchLove to all my commenters =]
Thank you lovelies =]

Sam xxxxxxxxxxxxx