You've Already Got Me Coming Undone

Introductions

“Do I really have to go?” He asked for the thirteenth time.
“Yes, you have to go,” His mother said putting the earring through her ear, “It’s for my work honey.”

“I hate these things,” He grumbled before returning to his room to change.

“Are you really going to wear that Paul?” His mother sighed disapprovingly.
“Yeah,” He said in a ‘duh’ tone.

“Whatever, we’re already late,” She said making her way down the stairs of their home and out the front door.

----

“Mrs. Johnson!” His mother greeted warmly.

“Hey Martin,” Paul said annoyed with his mom.
“Hey,” He replied.

Paul looked around the room and tried to ignore his mother’s voice. Ever since they had gotten off their latest tour his mother has invited him to everything. Yes, everything.

“Your mom is making a huge scene with mine,” A girl said stepping over to Martin.

“Again?” He groaned.
“Yeah, this time it’s over who didn’t show up yet,” She sighed. Her hair was curled and fell over her shoulders lightly. It was dark blonde and she had the most amazing blue eyes Paul had ever seen.

“So who’s your friend?” The girl asked smiling at Paul.
“Oh, this is Paul,” Martin introduced, “He plays guitar in our band.”

“This is my annoying—“
She cut Martin off, “But amazing and wonderful.”

“But amazing and wonderful,” He repeated unenthused, “Cousin Emily.”
♠ ♠ ♠
more is coming. i promise.