Twins

A little interruption

Image

Sam’s point of view
I was already leaning to kiss him; we were center meters apart when I heard rustling in the bushes again might I add. I didn’t pay much attention I closed my eyes and leaned just about there.

“Samantha what you think you’re doing?” was shouted from an irritated Harry Potter and it made me fall into a pile of mud. I grew angry with him as Draco helped me out of the mud.

“Harry Potter, what gives you the right to come jumping on people like that, I’m so mad I can’t even talk to you. Come on Draco lets go somewhere were not spied on,” I told him while grabbing his hand and dragging him towards the slitherin common room.

Anna’s point of view

“Harry how could you?” I yelled at him. “She’ll never speak to me again,” she yelled exasperated.

“No she’ll never speak to me,”

“That is true, but I’m friends with you,”

“True,”

“What’s going on?” Hermione asked walking down the girls dorm stairs.

“Nothing just Harry screwing things up between Malfoy and my sister,”

“Malfoy and your sister?” Ron asked.

“Yup seems about right,” Hermione laughed.

“It’s not like I meant to hurt her,”

“ I know, Come on lets go apologize,”

“Alright,” Harry agreed and followed Anna out of the patriot and towards the slytherin common room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been long but look it's up and it's short I know but it's a chapter and there ya go, Longer chapter to come. Look new picture