Status: Active. See what's going on with my stories at http://twitter.com/Mappiesmibba

Sweetie You Had Me

Image
Julie Parker's hands were placed into the pockets of her thigh length brown plaid trench coat comfortably, as she walked without a sound. She looked at what seemed to be the ground, but she wasn't really looking, she was just placing her eyes there while she thought. There wasn't much else to do while she walked home. Her friends must have all been in bed by now, well maybe except for Marissa and Lena, they were always up after midnight, they were night people. June was only up this late because she had to work, otherwise, she would have definitely been home. She sighed as she aimlessly walked, not really paying attention to where she walked, but she soon did when she nearly tripped over an object on the ground.

Julie looked down to see a hat, a white bowler hat to be exact. You know, one of those hats rich people used to wear in the early 1900's. June picked up the hat with her eyebrows risen. What in the world was an old hat doing in the middle of the street? She examined the hat more closely. It was a very pure white so it couldn't have been there long, and judging by the color and the quality of the material, it would have been a very expensive hat back it it's day. After looking at it for a bit, she decided she was paying too much attention to an old hat, so she simply held it in her hand and continued to walk without a second thought.


But if Julie Parker had known what trouble the hat would make for her, do you think she would have picked it up?

Roughly based around Fall Out Boy's, A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More ''Touch Me" music video. Roughly So you know, they'll be sexy vampire dudes and shiz.