Status: Active. See what's going on with my stories at http://twitter.com/Mappiesmibba

Sweetie You Had Me

Chapter Eleven

William was furious. How could she have bloody escaped?! he thought as he tapped his foot vigorously, with irritation. No one could find out about this. If they did his reputation would be ruined. He really needed to get rid of this girl. He sighed in annoyance as he sat himself down at his desk. Holding up his head by his hands, he rubbed his temples. “God damn that girl,” he muttered. He growled as he thought about her. He just wanted her to die, die a long and painful death. She was just getting in the way of things. She was clouding Brendon’s judgment; she was getting the best of him, William Eugene Beckett jr. How could one girl be on the verge of destroying the reputation he had been building his entire life in just a few weeks?

William needed to think of a plan; otherwise soon, he wouldn’t have a reputation to keep anymore.

------------------------------

Julie Hadn’t moved since three am. She was still sitting in the same position watching the sunrise. It would have been a beautiful thing on any other day, but she was finding it hard to admire its beauty. Her eyes were bogged down by the thick black circles that surrounded them; She clung to a pillow as she sat with her back on the headboard. She blinked her eyes a bit as the sun came pouring into the room. She turned away from the window with a sigh. She looked over to see Macy still asleep. She wished she could close her eyes, and let all of the bad things in her life just fade away, but they wouldn’t. Every time she closed her eyes all she could see was William’s evil smirk, his large stained red fangs. She couldn’t stand to be in the bed anymore, it was only reminding her how much she wished she could sleep. She stood from the bed, leaving the pillow behind as she walked out of the room cautiously. She peeked her head around the house, sticking her head outside of the room. It was fairly neat for a man’s home. It had nice furniture, and looked very modern. Not intimidated by the surroundings at all, she stepped out of the room, closing the door softly behind her.

Julie tiptoed into the kitchen, and opened up the fridge. There was nothing inside it. She frowned. This must mean that Jon is also a vampire. Great. That was all she needed, more vampires. With a sigh Julie trudged over to the living room, and plopped down onto the couch. Julie sat there for a moment, thinking she was alone. But when Jon walked over and plopped down next to her on the couch, she knew she wasn’t. She jumped a bit and looked over at him with wide eyes. He chuckled at bit. ”Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you,“ He said, a smile shinning in his eyes. Julie nodded, and looked down onto her hands. She didn’t really know what to say. She fiddled with her hands for awhile until Jon spoke up. “Well, um…do you want something to eat?” he asked, scratching the back of his head nervously. Julie shrugged.

“Sure, but last time I checked you were fresh out of anything edible.” Julie answered. Jon shrugged.

“Well yeah, I don’t really stock up on human food.” He said, laughing, “But if you want, we can order a pizza or something.” Julie smiled a bit.

“Pizza for breakfast?” she said, looking at him with a crooked smile.

“Sweetheart, it’s pizza or the AB negative I got in the freezer.” Jon said, pointing in the direction of the fridge with a grin. Julie cringed, and Jon laughed. Picking up the phone he dialed, “Pizza it is then,” He said, still grinning.

As they waited for pizza to come, they sat and watched Twilight just for kicks. Jon found it extremely hilarious as he sipped on his “wine”, but Julie wasn’t very fond of it at all. Macy had come wandering out of the bedroom after a few minutes and was lying on Julie’s lap as she aimlessly petted her. Jon found the whole thing so completely hilarious, that Julie was laughing at his stupidity. No wonder he and Brendon were friends. Jon stopped laughing when he heard the doorbell ring. Handing Julie his wine glass, he rose from the couch, paused the movie, and opened the door. Julie’s face fell into a deep frown as she looked at the dark red liquid before her, trying to keep her last meal inside her stomach. Julie pushed the glass into Jon’s hands as he set the medium pizza box onto the coffee table.

Julie sighed with relief as she stuffed a piece of pizza in her mouth as Jon started up the movie again. Julie swallowed her bite before speaking. “Is this what you do all day?” she asked, raising her eyebrows at the amused young man. Jon shrugged, as he took a sip from the wine glass.

“Yeah, pretty much,” he said, with a shrug, pausing the movie as he spoke. “My life really isn’t very exciting for a vampire who hunts vampires,” Julie nodded, not really understanding the feeling, but she was just trying to make him feel better. “But I don’t really have a probably with it, you know? Because I’m not really in the vampire hunting spotlight like Pete is, I can live a semi-normal life without being attacked or threatened.” He said.

Yeah, until now. she thought. Julie knew that now that Jon had helped her out that William would be after him too, and there was a chance of her loosing yet another friend. She felt bad. All this trouble was happening because of her. Why did she pick up that goddamn hat? “Hey,” Jon said, wrapping an arm around Julie’s shoulders. “It’s not your fault your in this situation, it’s William’s. If he wasn’t such an ass I’m sure you an Brendon would be making babies by now,” Jon said, trying to lighten the mood. Julie blushed madly, but smiled lightly at Jon anyway.

Julie nodded, “Thanks Jon. Brendon has such great friends.” She said, smiling up at him.

“No darling, you have great friends,”

Julie and Jon continued watching the movie, feeling much better about everything after they had talked. It was nice because during the day, Julie didn’t have to worry about William. Julie sat there, eating her pizza as Jon finished up his second glass. Julie gave Macy a few tiny pieces too, because she knew the little dog wasn’t going to have her normal breakfast today.

“Why the hell is this thing so popular?” Julie asked as she stared at the screen, “Edward whatshisface isn’t even that hot.” She said, rolling her eyes.

“I know, right? They so should have cast me for that part.” Jon nodded. Julie laughed.

“No, you don’t have that mysterious look about you. Brendon would be the best Edward Cullen ever.” Julie said with a dreamy sigh. Jon’s mouth fell open in faux shock.

“You can’t have an opinion! Your bias because your fucking in love with him,” Jon said, folding his arms over his chest. Julie shrugged.

“Yes, that’s true, but you know he would do a better job than you would,” Julie joked, grinning at him. Wait a second, did she just admit to loving Brendon? Did she love Brendon? Oh great, now her feelings were confused. Jon sighed, and looked over at Julie, seeming to be debating something inside his mind. After a few minutes he finally opened his mouth.

“Do you want to call him?” He asked seriously. Julie raised an eyebrow.

“Call who? You mean Brendon?” she asked, eyes a little wider than they had been before.

Jon nodded, “Yeah. He’s probably worried about you,” he said. Julie shrugged, looking down.

“Yeah okay, sure.”

------------------------------

Brendon’s mouth was slightly opened, a small bit of saliva seeping out of the side of his cheek as he lay on the bed with his eyes closed, breathing in and out slowly, out of subconscious habit. The sun was settled in the center of the sky as the vampire slept peacefully. He opened his eyes, though when the small blue phone vibrated from inside of his jacket. Rubbing his eyes, he sat up in bed, looking over at his closet with those tired brown eyes. With a heavy sigh he got up off the bed, walking over to the closet in boxers alone. Opening the closet door, and walking over to the jacket, he fished out the phone and put it up to his ear, speaking into it with a groggy voice. “Hello?” he asked as he walked out of the closet and onto his bed.

“Hey Bren, It’s Julie.” Brendon’s eyes nearly fell out of his head.

“Hey sweetie, how are you? You’re okay right? Where are you? Did William hurt you?” he said in a rushed, but relieved tone, now fully awake. He could almost hear Julie smile from over the phone.

“I’m good Bren. No, William didn’t touch me. I was too fast for him.” Julie joked with a smile. Brendon smiled as well.

“That’s my girl. I knew you were tougher than that skinny man,” Brendon Joked, grinning, “But, Jules, where are you?” Brendon asked again, now very seriously.

“I’m with your friend Jon.” She said, Brendon sighed with relief.

“Good, I’m glad to hear you are doing well. You’ll be safe with Jon, he’s a good guy.” Brendon said.

“Yeah, your friends are great,” she said. Julie hesitated as she spoke again, “I..uh..I miss you.” She finally said. Brendon smiled.

“I miss you too.” He said, smiling.

“Well, I guess I’ll let you sleep. Stay safe,” She said, again pausing. “Bye.”

Brendon smiled a little, “I’ll come to see you at Jon’s soon. Bye Jules,” and he heard a click. He sighed as he walked back over to the closet to place the phone back in the pocket of the jacket. Walking back over to the bed, he settled himself underneath the covers, and went right back to sleep, completely unaware of a smirking William that had stood behind the door, listening to the entire conversation. Yes Brendon, you two will be seeing each other very soon, very soon in hell. He thought deviously as he walked away from the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this one is for Ryro, because he's turning 23 today. :D Go run over to his twitter and thank him for the chapter, and tell him Happy birthday. :)
...you don't have to. I'm just kidding. :] I do that, a lot.
So yeah, I hope you enjoyed this. I had a little fun poking at Twilight. hehe.
I'm not gonna be able to update as much as I have been because regretfully school is starting tomorrow, but I will write a least once a week, if not more. I feel I like this story is moving too fast, like I needed more fillers in between and this should be like chapter twenty. :/ Oh well.

PEACE, LOVE, & JON'S "WINE"
--MAPPIE