Status: Active. See what's going on with my stories at http://twitter.com/Mappiesmibba

Sweetie You Had Me

Chapter Twelve

As Julie hung up with Brendon she sighed a bit. Why couldn’t she just tell him that she loved him? Why was that so hard? She didn’t understand. With a sigh she put Jon’s phone back into the receiver. She hated feeling like this. Because when she felt like this it made everything that she had done for herself and for Brendon would be in vain. She just wanted to love him, because she could feel that he loved her. Though neither of them had used the “L” word yet, Julie was almost positive that he felt it for her. She just wished that she knew she felt that way as well. She knew that she liked Brendon. She liked Brendon a lot, but she didn’t know if she loved him. It’s not like she was expected to, she had only known the guy for about a month, so why did she feel pressured to say those three words?

Julie left the phone and walked back over to the couch, where Jon was still seated watching Twilight. Julie sat down beside him, since Macy had taken her previous seat. “Hey,” Jon said, pausing the movie for a moment to speak to her, “Would you mind if I ran a few errands today? I have to go pick up some things from a friend,” he said, looking over at her, “You can stay here, or you can come, which ever you like,” he finished. Julie shrugged.

“Sure, that sounds cool. I’ll come with,” she said, excited that she would be able to get some fresh air. Jon smiled.

“Awesome, we’ll go as soon as the movie ends,” he said with a boyish grin. Julie rolled her eyes and laughed at the same time. Brendon had funny friends.

After the movie ended, and not a minute before (because apparently Jon just had to see the ending), Julie and Jon left for Jon’s buddies house. They didn’t walk there like normal people would have, but it’s not like either of them were normal. Jon had held Julie bridal style as they walked into that black abyss because that was the only way Julie could walk through the blackness. Gradually an old metal warehouse appeared in front of them. Jon let Julie down as the stood in the shadowed alley. Jon led Julie over to the large metal door, knocking on it a few times. “Password,” a gruff, raspy voice said through the door a few seconds after Jon had knocked. Julie saw Jon roll his eyes.

“Andy, it’s me, open the door,” he said, sounding annoyed even though he was only playing around.

“Alright, alright, but you still have to say the password,” the voice said, now sounding like a normal human being’s voice.

“But I have a girl with me!” Jon whined, banging on the door a bit. Julie giggled. He had a funny whine. They heard “Andy” chuckle from behind the door.

“Even better, now say it before I let the sun burn you into tiny pieces of ash,” Andy said, playfully. Jon grumbled as he muttered something under his breath.

“Hmm? What was that?” Andy teased, grinning to himself.

“Jon is a wanker,” he mumbled a little louder. Julie giggled a little. The door opened, and a skinny man with shoulder length red-brown hair and glasses appeared before the two with a grin on his face.

“Come on in you wanker,” he said, grinning at a glaring Jon.

“This is my friend, Julie,” he said, pointing behind him to Julie as he walked inside. Andy waved to Julie, smiling sincerely at her. She returned the wave.

“Come on in,” he said, ushering her inside the dark building. As she was led inside and the door was closed it took her awhile before her eyes got used to the minimum light that filled the building. It looked like a regular home, despite the absence of windows. It was a little messy. There were clothes hanging over couches, a few instruments lying about, and some empty vials that lay on the floor. The walls were dark burgundy, as will as most of the furniture. From the inside it didn’t look like an old warehouse, it looked like an actual home.

Julie saw that Jon was seated on a red couch as she entered the living room. Placing herself next to him, she sat and looked around the room. Nearly everything was red, and it was creeping her out in a sense, but these people were most likely vampires.

“I take it you like red,” Julie said as she continued to look around the room. Andy laughed.
“Yeah, something like that,” he said as he placed himself in a red reclining chair across from the couch Jon and Julie were seated in.

“So, where are the guys?” Jon asked Andy, placing and arm behind Julie on the couch, in a protective brother kind of way, since he was sensing Julie’s creeped-out feeling.

“Pete and Joe are finishing up training, and Pat is working on some project, but he should be out soon, along with the others.” Just as Andy had finished two men came walking into the living room, “Speak of the devils…” he said, grinning softly at them. Julie thought they looked somewhat familiar, but she couldn’t think of where she had seen them before. The first on was blonde, and a bit on the large side, but he was cute, wearing a black and white cap with jeans and a t-shirt. The second dude was much smaller, and he had dark brown hair in a mini fro style, and was wearing jeans and a t-shirt as well. They smiled and waved.

“Hey Jon, and Jon’s lady friend,” The guy with mini fro said, grinning at Jon and Julie.

“Guys, this is Julie, Jon’s friend,” Andy said. The two boys smiled and waved at Julie.

“Hey, I’m Patrick,” the blonde, Patrick said, “and this is Joe,” he said, pointing behind him to the other guy.

“Nice to meet you,” Julie said, smiling at them. They nodded in response.

“So, where’s Pete?” Jon asked. Andy shrugged.

“I don’t know, he should have heard you come in,” he said, standing up he traveled down a hallway. Julie and Jon followed behind him. He stopped at a door at the very end of the hallway and start banging on it. “PETER LEWIS KINGSTON WENTZ, GET YOUR FAT EMO VAMPIRE ASS OUT HERE AND SAY HELLO TO YOUR GUESTS!” he yelled very loudly. Julie cringed at the noise. For such a small man he had a very loud voice. A few seconds later a grunt was heard from behind the door, and soon a short man appeared out of it. He had straight black hair and large brown eyes, he didn’t look very happy. Julie took one look at him and knew she had seen him somewhere before, but she couldn’t put her finger on where.

“God, I’m here, you didn’t need to yell,” he said sneering at Andy showing his large white vampire fangs. He then softened his face as he looked towards Jon and Julie, who waved at him innocently in unison. “Oh, hey Jon and…” Pete trailed off, because the girl’s name was unknown to him, but he too felt like he had seen her before.

“Julie,” she said, with a light smile. Pete nodded, but didn’t say anything.

“So what brings you here, Jonny boy?” Andy asked, as the six of them traveled back into the living room. Jon scratched the back of his head nervously as he and Julie sat down in their previous spots, next to Joe, while Patrick and Pete sat on the couch across from them.

“Uh. Well, two things actually…” he trailed off, twiddling his thumbs a bit, “I kinda need a favor from you guys.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So that may have been the crappiest ending ever, but I really wanted to get this out. It's kind of a filler I know, but it will eventually be important, I swear.
So I've changed my goal just a bit. I'm going to aim for twenty-four updates before the end of the year, which may or may not be the end. I really don't know right now. This story could end up having thirty chapters or it could end up having sixty, I really don't know. x] Anywho, comment, subscribe, and love me!

PEACE, LOVE, & EMO VAMPIRES
--MAPPIE