Status: Active. See what's going on with my stories at http://twitter.com/Mappiesmibba

Sweetie You Had Me

Chapter Sixteen

“Brendon, you can’t get three doubles in a row and not go to jail, that’s completely against the rules!” Ryan complained to Brendon, picking up his top hat token and putting it on the jail space.
“Who says! That’s so unfair, it’s not like I did anything wrong!” Brendon argued back, picking up his token and moving it back to his previous space. Meanwhile, Jon was sifting through the monopoly box to find the much needed rules, “If any should be joining to jail, it should be you!” Brendon accused, pointed at Ryan, “You didn’t pay the rent when you landed on my property!” Ryan rolled his eyes.

“Brendon, you didn’t even own the property,” he pointed out.

“I did so!” Brendon whined, crossing his arms.

“Did not” Ryan replied.

“Did too!”

“Did not,”

“I Did to-”

“Guys!” Jon scolded the two, as Julie looked at them in disbelief. “Brendon, you have to go to jail because you got three doubles in a row,” Jon said, reading from the rules, “And Ryan does not have to go to jail because you did not own that property,” Brendon crossed his arms and pouted as Ryan smiled smugly and looked at Brendon in victory.

“Ryan,” Julie said in a warning tone. Ryan scrunched up his nose in distaste at her correction. This was actually the first time any of the boys had listened to her sine they had started playing, and she had probably reprimanded their behavior for the fourth time now. She had been sitting on the couch watching them play for quite some time now, and she was finding it rather amusing. She had never seen Brendon act so immature before. Not in a negative way though, she was pleased to see this side of him. Granted, he and Ryan were pretty damn drunk, but she still was enjoying this.

“Julie!” Brendon whined, “They’re being mean to me!”

“Brendon, don’t be such a whiner!” Julie joked, “You can’t come running to me every time Ryan makes fun of you,” Ryan stuck his tongue out at Brendon again as he frowned deeply. He looked over at Julie with sad eyes. She rolled her own eyes and beckoned him over, and he came rushing to her side, wrapping himself in her reassuring hug. “Goodness, I might as well be your mother.” She muttered, rubbing Brendon’s back as he pretended to sob.

“You’re way hotter than his mother,” Ryan said in all seriousness, well as serious as a vampire can be when he’s drunk.

“I concur.” Jon agreed. Julie laughed, unsure how to respond to that, but she didn’t get the chance to speak because Brendon spoke first.

“Hey! My mother’s a pretty good looking woman!” Brendon chimed in, glaring mildly at the two. They laughed at him.

“Then you must have gotten your looks from your father,” Ryan commented, pointing and laughing at him. He started to roll on the ground laughing, and Brendon started fake crying again into Julie’s stomach. She rubbed his back comfortingly. Julie laughed at bit at how pathetic Ryan and Brendon were acting right now. She smiled as she thought about how much they could make her happy, how much she loved being around them. She was so glad she had them. She was so glad she met them. Even if it meant that she had to face all this death and heartache, she knew it would be alright in the end as long as she had, Ryan, Jon, and of course, Brendon.

“Julie,” Brendon whispered as Julie looked at Ryan,

“Hmm?”

“You think I’m pretty, don’t you?” He looked up at her with his big brown eyes, a pair of her own brown eyes meeting his. She looked at him for a moment as to process the question, studying his pale face. But she soon smiled as she continued to look upon him. The room suddenly became very quiet as she nodded and whispered,

“Yes, Brendon, you are very pretty.” A smile slowly crept onto his face, as he leaned up and pecked her pink lips with his own. Julie smiled at him, and Brendon smiled back, the connection of their eyes never being broken.

That is, until Ryan cleared his throat.

“Bren, it’s your turn,” he said. Brendon still hadn’t looked away from Julie, but with a look of regret in his eyes, he turned away to go back to the game.

The room became sober and silent. All that could be heard was Julie’s steady breathing and the roll of the dice. Julie hadn’t looked away from the spot where Brendon had sat, she probably hadn’t even moved. She was just, well, shocked. Tender intimacy was a lost art, but Brendon presented it with perfection. Sex isn’t the only thing that counted as intimacy, Julie knew this for a fact, because the moment Julie felt Brendon’s lips against her’s, she felt closer to him than she had ever felt to anyone.

For the rest of the night, not much was said. Ryan and Brendon stopped fighting, and Julie didn’t talk to any of them. Silence was very eminent in the room, but each one was thinking very loudly. Julie was in a daze. She didn’t know if she was worried, or giddy about what had just happened. The closer her and Brendon seemed to get, the more William wanted to kill her. She didn’t want to sounds selfish, but she was scared. She didn’t want to be in fear of her life, but she also didn’t want her friends to fear their own lives.

Jon was worried as well. He knew that William was getting restless; he knew William was getting tired of waiting to get his hands on Julie. He knew it was going to get harder and harder to protect Julie.

Ryan’s thoughts were like Jon’s. He was also afraid, afraid for Brendon, afraid for Julie, and afraid for himself. He figured that he would die if William ever got a hold of Julie. He wondered how long it would be until he would strike. It wouldn’t be long.

Brendon wasn’t thinking much. He loved Julie. He was pretty damn sure of it. He hated William, and he didn’t even have to think about that twice. This plan to destroy William had to get moving, or he and Julie would never be safe. He knew Julie was having a similar internal struggle, but he didn’t know how to comfort her.

Brendon and Ryan left later that night, after Jon had won the monopoly game. Julie and Ryna exchanged a hug and whispered goodbye. Brendon gave her a tender farewell with a soft kiss on the forehead, and Jon put her to bed, next to the sleeping Dog that had been resting on the pale blue sheets, a with a heavy sigh, she fell into the comforter, being weighted down by a heavy mind and a heavy heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
viola. I really, really wanted get this out before Christmas, but alas, I got it out one day after.
I hope you all had a lovely Christmas/Other holiday you celebrate.
I love you! Comment! <3

I would suggest you bring tissues to the next chapter, it's going to pull at your heart. :]

PEACE, LOVE, & BDEN'S HOT MOTHER,
--MAPPIE