Status: Active. See what's going on with my stories at http://twitter.com/Mappiesmibba

Sweetie You Had Me

Chapter Twenty

Julie felt like she couldn’t breath she was crying so hard. She was blinded by the darkness of the cold wet room, and she felt completely alone. What was she to do? She did not want Brendon to come and look for her. Why couldn’t William just kill her now and get it over with? She felt dead already. She shifted on the ground, trying to sit up, even though she was heavily chained. She managed to sit up as the chains clunked against each other. What would she do while she waited to die? Cry? No she’d had enough crying for an entire lifetime. Feel sorry for herself? No, that was more depressing than all this crying. So she supposed that all she could do was sleep. She closed her eyes, and leaned her head back against the cold stonewall.

------------

“Jon’s dead,” Ryan said, looking up at Brendon with his amber-brown iris surrounded in red, “and Julie’s gone.”

By the time Ryan had entered the building, Patrick, Joe, and Andy had migrated into the room from hearing all of the yelling. The three stood behind Pete looking over at Ryan and Brendon. They held equally shocked faces as they looked at Ryan sadly. The three felt equally bad for both Brendon and Ryan, but they had no idea how they could help the two through their grievances.

Brendon was shocked. Jon was dead? Like really dead? How was that possible? He was good and alive just a few hours ago. How could his life be lost so quickly, just like that? How could he just be gone?

And what about Julie? What would become of her? Would she survive? Is she still alive? Where was she? He had so many questions that he wanted answers and he was tired of waiting for some. But he had a hunch that he knew who killed Jon and forced Julie to disappear.
“Oh my god.” Brendon muttered. “Was it William?”

Ryan nodded, disgust in his eyes. “I’m so sorry Brendon,” Ryan said, “I was a second too late.” Brendon didn’t respond. He looked down at his feet, at a loss for words. He was so distraught, so worried, he could hardly focus on anything else in the room. What was happening to her? Something terrible, he was sure. Oh how he wished this wouldn’t have happened. How could he lose two such important people to him all at once?

Pete grunted, annoyed at the conversation. He disliked that everything was always about Julie. Julie this, Julie that. He wished William would just kill her already, he really did. She was so annoying, why couldn’t she just go away? Brendon’s head shot up to look up at him with malice in his eyes.

“You have permission to leave, Peter,” Brendon said clenching his teeth, “This conversation does not concern you,” he scoffed. Pete glared at him.

“I believe it concerns the both of us,” Pete said, “You and I both know it will ruin everything if you go there and try to rescue her.”

“Ruin what, Pete?” Brendon questioned with an angered voice, “Ruin your plan?” he sneered at Pete, angered that his stupid plan was the only thing that seemed to be on his mind. How could he be so heartless? Julie was a person too, a very important person to Brendon, Ryan, and Spencer.

“You know what, Brendon? I think it’s time that you realized that’s there’s much more important things than that troublesome girl.” Pete retorted, leaning forward menacingly. Brendon growled, and started to speak again, but Patrick cut him off.

“Hey, you two, what the hell is going on here?” Patrick asked, coming in between the two men, glancing at each questioningly.

“Ask the heartless bastard over there,” Brendon muttered, relaxing his posture and looking at Pete from his peripheral vision. Pete lunged and Brendon and growled, baring his fangs, but Patrick held him back.

“Hey stop it, you guys,” Ryan chimed in, glaring at both Pete and Brendon, “This is stupid.” He said, pushing Brendon’s arm in reprimand.

“Ryan’s right,” Andy agreed, “This arguing isn’t helping anyone.” Ryan nodded in agreement. “We’re going to help Julie,” Andy announced, glaring at Pete who grumbled in defeat.

“Then what are we waiting for?!” Brendon said, exasperated.

“Wait, Bren,” Andy said calmly, “If we’re going to make this work, we need to come up with a plan.”

“What kind of plan? We don’t have time for a plan!” Brendon insisted, “We just have to get in and get her.” He said, not understanding why they had to go through all this preparation.
“Do you know where William’s keeping her?” Joe said, eyes risen in question. Brendon’s shoulders sank as his mouth formed a thin line. He shook his head sadly.

All eyes immediately went to Pete. They all knew that Pete knew the inside and out of the Dandy mansion. He used to be William’s servant. William himself had turned him, which was why Pete hated him so much in the first place. All of this planning and plotting wasn’t because he wanted to help the people of Chicago, well not really anyway. Pete just wanted to get his revenge that he had desperately been wanting ever since he had been turned.

Pete sighed as he realized that he would have to help Brendon save Julie, despite how much he really didn’t want to. “Alright, Alright,” he said, sighing again. Brendon and Ryan’s faces lit up, and Andy smiled lightly. Pete moved away from Patrick and grabbed an old pen and a stained paper towel and started to draw what looked like a map. He drew quickly, seeming to be in quite a rush.

When he was finished, he dropped the pen and immediately began to speak, throwing the piece of paper down on the living room’s coffee table. The five men gathered around the table and bent down, observing the map. He pointed to a square in the bottom left of the drawing. “This is one of the dungeons,” he said monotonously. “This one is completely dark and is usually used for some of the lower priority human prisoners.” He stated, looking around at all of them, “So it is unlikely that she is in there, but it wouldn’t be a waste of time to check.” He pointed to another square near the top right of the page. “This is a prison especially for vampires, ” he told the group, “It is a completely white room with light touching every single corner of it. It has no windows, but one door that locks from the outside.” He explained, “Your own body won’t even cast a shadow, I don’t know why but it won’t. We should pray that he hasn’t locked her in there, because there is no way we’d ever be able o get her out,” Pete told them gravely, “Unless, of course, William was dead.”

“Well, we’ll have to get in, whether William is alive or not,” Brendon said. “Let’s get this plan running,” he said to them, “God knows what terrible things William is doing to her.” Brendon sighed, looking down sadly.

----------

“Oh miss Julie,” Julie’s eyes’ blinked open as William’s words crawled into her cold ears. She shivered involuntarily. She couldn’t see a thing, but she could feel his cold body leaning over her fragile one. All she could hear was her raspy breaths as she imagined his spider-like body leaning over her, smiling at her with intentions that she greatly feared.

She had no idea how long she had been asleep but it must have been for at least a day or so, for her lips were dry and cracked as a dessert floor. He entire body was cold and wet, and smelled of musty water. Her legs were dotted with bristling white hairs, standing up from the cold and from her utter fear. Her throat was parched from lack of fluids. She felt as though she couldn’t speak, and so she didn’t, but she soon regretted her choice when she felt William’s hand move to touch her neck, and by it, he pulled her off the ground as she struggled for air, as he suspended her above the moldy stone.

“It’s rather rude to ignore a greeting,” William reprimanded her calmly as she gasped for air. He suddenly dropped her to the ground, the wind knocked out of her in the process, her body ready to faint from lack of air. She coughed roughly, breathing heavily as she did so. William rolled his eyes and scoffed, “Pathetic,” he muttered, but not lowly enough for her not to her. She scowled at him; the lack of air obviously had greatly affected her brain because the next words that were spoken were completely idiotic in her state.

“And you think I don’t have manners,” that earned her a hard slap across her face. She cried out in pain as William’s hand collided against her face. She felt a metallic taste in her dry mouth, and a warm liquid ran down her chin. She let out a shaky breath, as she brought her hand up to touch her tingling cheek, but immediately brought away as a sharp pain ran through it.

“Sweetheart, we have much different standards in this house than you do,” William replied, smirking. “I think if you value what’s left of your life, it would be imperative of you to learn them,” he smiled evilly, though Julie couldn’t see it, she could imagine it like it was real, and it made her crawl back towards the wall. He leaned forward, crouching down and bent out his tongue against her chin, licking away the thick red blood. He sighed with pleasure. “I don’t know if I’ll be able to control myself, darling.” He told her. Julie turned her head away in disgust, frowning deeply.

“You’re disgusting,” she told him weakly, her voice cracking. She felt her soft pale skin rip at her collarbone, like a knife had slit through her delicate skin and again she cried out in pain. She felt blood drip out of the open wound, and felt disgusted. The blood oozed out of the wound, dripping down to her bust. She felt William bring his finger to the wound, and wiped the excess blood. She then heard him slurp it up like a leech and moan lightly from the taste.

“When will you learn?” he mocked, smiling. He then stood and turned to leave her in her misery. She heard he walk away as his footsteps echoed into her ears. She looked at him disgusted, and enraged. And from the very depths of her soul, she found the strength to speak again, even though she knew it might hurt, she hoped that if he became angry enough, he would just kill her.

“The day that you’re dead, William,” she spoke, her voice cracking from going without water for what must have been at least a day. “The day your disgusting, repulsive soul is rotting six feet under!” she rasped, feeling another tear forming in her eye.

“Oh, well isn’t that a lovely fantasy,” he said sarcastically as he stood at the top of the stairs. “But unfortunately for you, darling, I’m immortal.” He said, before exiting the room. He opened the door to light, and for a moment, Julie could see just a small bit of light past him, and she longed for it. Oh what she would do to just see the light.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's chapter 20. This is a pretty big accomplishment for me. I've never gotten to 20 before in any of my stories before, so this is exciting!

In other news, I just wanted to let all of you know that I'm going to be basically rewriting all of the previous chapters, so if you want to read something actually worth your while, you should check out the new and improved edited chapters periodically, and I'll marked the edited ones in the description so you'll know which chapter has changed.

I'm trying to make my chapters more flavorful. Notice any difference? You like? You don't like? Let me know, please.

Oh, and one more thing, this is the last thing, I promise. Please don't be afraid to give me constructive criticism. Oh my goodness, I would pay you all to tell me what you absolutely dislike about my chapters. Please tell how I can make this better. Please. :]

PEACE, LOVE, AND PAPER TOWELS,
--MAPPIE