Status: Active. See what's going on with my stories at http://twitter.com/Mappiesmibba

Sweetie You Had Me

Chapter Twenty-Two

By the time Brendon and Pete had come to an agreement, it was far past midnight, and the sun would soon rise. The men at Fall out boys warehouse were very much asleep when daylight came, but over at the Dandy mansion, most of the residents were already starting to stir. They were hungry, and were all meandering over to the kitchen. William was among them, looking chipper in the candlelight. After all, he had every right to be. Everything was going his way. He looked around at his followers and noticed the absence of one or two in particular. He turned to the one that was nearest him, which in this case was a new bit named Jeremy.

“Where’s Brendon?” William queried, unable to hide the smirk from his face. He knew exactly where Brendon was, and it wasn’t any where in the mansion.

The young vampire shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t know, haven’t seen him in a couple days.” William laughed with a musical quality. Jeremy raised an eyebrow at him and inched slowly away from him. He was sure he was some sort of psycho.

Hearing Jeremy say that made him all the more happy; happy enough to go torture Julie a bit more. For a moment he faded into the darkness of the dungeon, seeing his prisoner soundly sleeping. He smiled and allowed himself to come back to the kitchen. Smiling at the vampires he said, “Sorry, friends, but it seems I’ve lost my appetite, enjoy your breakfast.” The vampires started to mutter, but didn’t object. “Spencer,” William hissed. Upon hearing his name, Spencer looked up at William. “Come with me, won’t you?” William said, smiling. Spencer, reluctantly followed William up the stairs.

William made small talk on their way up. He asked Spencer how he was, what his life was like, how enjoyed the food, pretty much anything, but he went on a rather specific topic as they entered his personal study. “How’s Brendon?” William asked coyly. Spencer tensed mildly. A normal human wouldn’t have noticed the subtlety of his stress, but William only smiled more as he noticed it.

“Uh…good.” Spencer said, wondering where William was going with this conversation.

“You haven’t noticed any changes in him have you?” William asked, appearing to be looking around the large library for something in particular. Spencer shook his head.

“No,” he replied, “same old stupid Brendon,” Spencer said.

“Yes,” William mused and he looked underneath the desk. “he has always been rather childish, hasn’t he?” William reached underneath the desk and grabbed something, something living. It whimpered and as he brought it out, Spencer saw that it was a small black dog. He looked at it curiously wondering what William intended to do with the small dog. But he nodded, despite his concern with the dog.

“Yeah, he’s always been carefree,” Spencer responded.

“You don’t think it’s affected his loyalty towards me, do you?” William asked Spencer, cradling the dog in his arms, but holding it’s mouth so it wouldn’t whimper. He petted it with what looked like affection, but Spencer knew better.

Spencer shook his head, “Not at all! I give you my word.” he doubted his word would reassure William, nor save Brendon from being severely punished. William raised an eyebrow and laughed.He thought it was funny how he was going to such lengths to protect his friend.

“Really now? Well then, that’s different,” he began, “because I know you’re completely loyal to me, Spencer,” He continued. “You would never defy me, would you?” Spencer shook his head, eyes cast towards the ground. “Good.” William let go of the dog’s mouth, who started to squeal immediately following his release. But before it could go on whimpering any longer William wrapped his bony fingers around its neck and forcefully pushed it to the side. It stopped whimpering and its body became limp. Spencer looked away in horror.

“And since you’re so loyal to me, I know you wouldn’t mind giving this to Julie,” William handed Spencer the dead dog and smiled, “would you?” Spencer shook his head, and reluctantly took the dog from William’s hands. Spencer began to walk away. “I think that may just be my last little present before the big surprise.” William thought Spencer didn’t hear him, but he did and immediately his eyes went wide.

“Crap.” He muttered.

William smiled with triumph at his spontaneous idea. The dog had belonged to Julie. He wondered how he could come up with such a wonderful I dea on the spot. William was a creature of impulse. He acted on his feelings and emotions, and did not believe in elaborate planning. This made him different from most villains, whom usually carried so many pent up, bitter feelings that they started to devise a plan against their enemies. But William did not act the way he did because of a traumatic past. He did what he did because it was fun. He was merciless and knew no emotion other than anger and joy. He felt no pain, nor remorse for anything he’s ever done. But that’s what he thought made him great; perhaps the greatest.

He usually wasn’t a very messy killer. He preferred to use his words to torture instead of his hands, but sometimes it was difficult to send his message with a lot of power without using pure imagery. He knew exactly what to say to make someone crack, and then break altogether. He felt as though he had the world in the palm of his hands. He smiled happily as he watched Spencer’s miserable figure disappear from his gaze, satisfied. He sighed contently. “Time for breakfast,” he said to himself, as he exited the study.

---------------

Brendon finally starred to wake around noon. He wasn’t nervous about not being at home. He was pretty sure that William already knew where his loyalties lie. He didn’t bother pretending that he was still on his side anymore. He sat up in the bed and ruffled his hair a bit, to wake himself up a little more. He then stood from the bed and scuffled towards to the kitchen.

It was apparent that he was the last one to get up because when he walked into the kitchen, everyone was already in there. “Good afternoon sleeping beauty!” Joe said upon seeing Brendon. Brendon grumbled a bit, but other than that he ignored the comment. He walked over to the fridge to get something to drink and then sat down at the table. Ryan looked over at him and smiled.

“Good afternoon, Brendon,” Ryan smiled at him. Brendon raised his head in response. The guys at the table laughed, which were Joe, Patrick, Ryan, and himself. But Patrick’s smile quickly faded as his pocket vibrated. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a cell phone. He was concerned because he never got text messages. Ryan and Joe continued make jokes at Brendon, not taking notice to Patrick.

“Hey guys…” Patrick said, they all turned to look at him. “You should read this.” Patrick handed Ryan the open phone, who read the message with his eyes wide. Brendon scowled.

“What! What does it say?!“ he demanded. Ryan handed him the Phone. Brendon read the message, it was from Spencer: Julie. Come quick. Brendon sighed.

“Shit.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is nice, right? An update that comes out before a year has passed.

So anyway, thanks so much everyone! I love all your comments, and the fact that I still have subscribers after all this time makes me happier than you know! I love you with all my heart.

Oh and if you ever get tired of reading about Panic/(I don't really know since the young veins don't exist anymore), which you wouldn't because they're awesome, you can read my new OF story: Rooted! Thanks for all your love and support!

PEACE,LOVE, & MACY(:[)
--MAPPIE