Status: Active. See what's going on with my stories at http://twitter.com/Mappiesmibba

Sweetie You Had Me

Chapter Four

When Julie woke up the next morning she couldn’t have felt better. Despite the fact she had a bit of a headache and a kink in her neck she had never felt so great. She smiled as she sat up on the couch, blinking her eyes to see more clearly. As she sat up she noticed a rather heavy piece of fabric fall off of her. She looked over to see a black jacket sitting next to her on the couch. She held it in her hands and lifted it up to her nose and breathed it in. It was definitely Brendon’s. She let in linger on her face for a moment, loving the smell. She took the jacket off her face and looked over to the clock. It was only eight‘o clock and she didn’t have to go into work until twelve. She moved off of the couch, and shuffled into the kitchen, where she ate a bowl of cereal, and filed up Macy’s bowl. The little dog was still sleeping, and Julie wasn’t surprised. Macy wouldn’t dare fall asleep while Brendon was in the room, and God knows how long he was there. For all she knew Macy could’ve finally went to bed at four am. Julie shrugged it off, though. Macy’s behavior wasn’t all that unusual; she was always very protective of Julie.

Julie had no idea what she should do with herself until it was time go to work. She basically just sat around watching TV until about nine thirty when Macy finally came out of the bedroom. Julie went to go get dressed, deciding that she would take Macy for a much needed walk. Dressed in black skinny jeans, a white halter-top with a few rhinestones scattered near the neck hole, black ankle-wrap sandals, and of course. She left her hair up in a messy bun, and went to go grab Macy’s leash. After getting the leash, her purse, and a white jacket, she clipped Macy onto the leash and led her out into the Chicago streets.

Macy and Julie had only been walking for about ten minutes before Julie heard her cell phone ring. She quickly pulled it out of her purse. She pressed the green button and brought the phone up to her ear. ”Hello?” She asked into the phone, not bothering to look at the collar ID.
“Hey Jewels, it’s Missy.” Marissa answered, and Julie smiled.

“Hey Miss, What’s up?” She asked into the phone as she continued to walk with Macy.
“Well, it’s Friday! Duh! We should do something tonight, after work! You’re coming today, right?” She said.

“Yeah, I’m coming in today. I guess I’d be up for that,” She said, “Who’s staying sober tonight?” she asked, with amusement in her voice. Marissa and Julie were smart girls, who don’t drink and drive, they value they’re lives and everyone else’s so if they go to a club, at least one girl has to stay sober for the drive home. Usually it was Julie when she went out with her friends, because she didn’t like to drink much anyway, but sometimes Katie would do it too.
“How about me, tonight, Jewel. You need to have some fun. You work too hard.” She joked, laughing a bit. Julie laughed too.

“Okay Miss, I guess I’ll see you later.”

“Kay bye.” Julie closed her phone, and stuck it back in her purse. She smiled as her and Macy, continued to walk through town. Julie subconsciously began to study random stores as her and Macy walked through the town, but a quaint little music store soon caught her attention. In the front window was a beautiful violin, with a signed painted in neat handwriting that advertised violin lessons. Immediately, Julie was drawn to the shop. She stuck her nose up against the glass like a little girl, admiring the beautiful instrument. Oh if only she was talented in that sort of thing. She would learn to play the violin ten times, just so she could duet with Brendon. She sighed sadly. Oh if only. She continued to walk.

By the time Julie had gotten back from her walk, it was time to get going to work. She had been gone for a long time, but she thoroughly enjoyed it. She hadn’t felt so relaxed and stress free in awhile, so she was glad she was able to release some stress. She didn’t bother to change, she only left Macy with a small bone and walked out of the door for the second time that day.
Julie’s walk was rather short that day, because she was in a bit of a hurry. For some reason, she was really anxious about seeing Missy today. Julie hadn’t been to a bar in awhile, not since February, but she was really excited to have some girl’s night out kinda fun. She usually didn’t enjoy partying all that much, but because her friends enjoyed it, she learned to enjoy it.

As soon as Julie walked through the doors of the shop, Marissa greeted her, loudly. “JULIES!” she exclaimed, from where she stood behind the counter, in the middle of ringing up a customers purchases. Julie waved shyly as all of the eyes in the store moved from Marissa to herself. Julie then moved shyly away form the door, making her way behind the counter.

“Hey Miss,” She said, smiling at her friend. Missy waved to her enthusiastically as she finished with the customer.

”Have a great day!” she yelled after the customer as she turned to me. “Hey! Wow I love you hat! It’s so retro, but very classy!” she said, pointing to Brendon’s hat. Julie bushed and adjusted it on her head.

“Thanks Missy,” she said, turning her face away so she wouldn’t notice her blush, because then she would know a boy had something to do with the hat. She set her stuff down underneath the counter. Missy and Julie chatted about random things between checking out customers. Before they knew it, the day was coming to an end. Jazzell hadn’t come in today because of her “family problems”. Julie hoped she was okay.

Soon Both Julie and Marissa were outside of the shop, locking it up. As soon as Julie pulled the key out of the Marissa pulled her by her arm to her left, while nearly jumping up and down. Eventually she let go of Julie’s arm and they were walking together on the sidewalk, well Marissa was actually skipping, but you get the point. Julie laughed at her friend’s silliness. “Why are you so excited anyway, Miss?” Julie asked, her hands in the pockets of her jeans.

“I’m just glad to spend some time with you tonight! You’ve been kinda distant for awhile.” Marissa said, as she walked with Julie. Julie shrugged.

“I guess I’ve just really been trying to focus on my work, you know? Lately I’ve had a lot on my mind…” Julie trailed off, “But anyways, where are we going tonight?” she asked, changing the subject. Marissa pointed to a purple pink neon sign that stood in front of us. The giant purple sign spelled out the words “Empty Bottle”. Loud music was pouring out of the building, the kind of music that bugged Julie the most. It looked like a trashy place. You know the type of place that people have sex on the dance floor. I almost protested on entering the building, but Marissa was already pulling me towards the crowded bar.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this chapter is so short, and that it's a boring filler, but hopefully I will get Chapter five out by tonight, and that will be a way more interesting chapter.

I almost had Julie and Marissa go to Angles & Kings, but then I was like, "But Pete's a vampire!" and if he was a vampire than Decaydance never existed so neither did panic or gym class heroes or anyone there so that meant that the bar wouldn't exist. Which got me thinking, what the hell happens to everyone on Pete's label? Are they just normal teenagers? I thought about all of them being vampires in the Danies, but then I wouldn't really be sticking to the music video, and plus this is all kind of irrelevant considering no of them were going to appear in this story anyways.

But then I realized that this whole thing meant that Panic, Fall out Boy, Paramore, and The Academy Is... don't exist. And that made me sad for the teenagers who lived in my world. I mean no Fueled by Ramen?! That should be a crime.

And I really wanted to have, "This ain't a scene" playing in the bar while Julie and Marissa walked in, because that was totally the song that popped into my head. But Fall out boy doesn't exist!

OH, AND THANK YOU EVERYONE! I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH.
Do you realize I had five subscribers when I was only on chapter three!?!
Usually my goal is to get one subscriber per chapter, and one comment per chapter, but you guys gave me TWO more than my goal! I love you! :hugs:

I'm done now. Sorry! I haven't been feeling well lately, and I think I might have the flu. >.<
And when I don't feel well, I ramble, a lot.
Peace, Love, & Shots
MAPPIE