Status: Active. See what's going on with my stories at http://twitter.com/Mappiesmibba

Sweetie You Had Me

Chapter Nine

That night Julie tried to sleep on Jon’s bed, but every time she would find herself asleep, she would wake up again from the nightmares she had about William. She was so afraid of him, and what he would do to her and Brendon; she couldn’t keep her mind off of it. She wanted Brendon’s letter so bad. She wanted to know that everything was okay. Julie held onto Macy tightly as she looked out of the window into the Chicago skies. She imagined William’s face popping out at her, and eating away at her neck and wrists, molesting her, and tearing her to shreds, but there was nothing there, only air. Julie wished Brendon were there so much. She wished she could see his warm comforting eyes, and feel his soft silky hair. She wanted him to hug her, and tell her how everything was going to be all right, even though he knew it wasn’t.

Julie sighed and sat up in the bed, letting her arms come out from under Macy’s sleeping form. Julie looked around the room hopeful to see if there was anything interesting she could do while she couldn’t sleep. There wasn’t much in the room, just a closet, a bunch of dirty clothes, a clock that read 3:05 pm, and a bedside table. Julie didn’t dare walk out of the room. Who knows what could happen if she did that. She didn’t want to take any chances. She was lost. She didn’t know what to do, so she thought.

Julie thought about everything that she had been through in the past few weeks that really changed her life. She felt like she could never go back to her old life, but she wasn’t sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. Brendon was amazing, she would admit that, but she had only known him for a very short period of time. Was she taking a risk that she shouldn’t have taken for someone who she barely knew? Julie was so confused. Julie wanted to know what she should do. She needed advice. How could she escape William? How could she be with Brendon without all this controversy? When was life so fucking difficult?

Julie huffed in frustration. This thinking was getting her nowhere; she was just floating into a land of more confusion and worry. She was making this entire thing worse. With a sigh she looked out the window, waiting for the sun to peak over the tall, ominous buildings, and shed light onto them.

______________________________

Brendon felt horrible. He had probably never felt so bad in his entire life. He had no idea where Ryan was, but he couldn’t get a hold of him, so he was obviously worried. He also didn’t know where William was, with half the dandies. Whenever William went out these days, Brendon always got nervous. Perhaps nothing ever happened, and William was just trying to make both Julie and him squirm under his control, something that he loved more that anything in the entire world. More than blood, more than money, William loved power. He loved the feeling he received when he was in control, it made him feel so dominant and powerful, like he could do anything with this kind of power. And how did Brendon know this? Well, to get to the top of the food chain, you have to make friends with the animals that are threatening to eat you.

Brendon and his friends never wanted to be apart of William’s group, but he threatened them. He threatened to hurt their loved ones, he threatened to kill them; he made all sorts of threats, and it had scared them to death. Then he was only a scared new comer, but as he had come more familiar with the species he had become, he had become much more confidant. It took time, but Brendon had soon become a very well liked vampire around the house. He learned that usually William was the only bloodthirsty monster. Brendon was forced to go out on hunts with him, and as he watched William kill person after person, he knew that something had to be done. He formed an alliance with Fall Out Boy, and came up with a plan to destroy William. He would gain William’s trust and move to the top of the vampire hierarchy, and then he would strike. Brendon’s plan was moving very smoothly, but then he met Julie.

It was a night when William had forced him to go out on another hunting trip. William, Brendon, and a few other dandies had come along on the trip so that William could so them how the “masters” hunted. They had a run in with Fall Out Boy, so of course Brendon had to act like he was against them. Brendon lost his hat while “fighting” with Pete, and forgot to pick it up. He hadn’t realized it until the day after when he woke up the next night, and since it was his favorite white hat, he went back to grab it. He had looked around the same street, but never found it. He was completely confused because he knew that he could smell his own scent on that street. So he wandered around the street until he came up to a quaint looking clothing store where the smell was strongest. He had peered into the window, and had seen a girl, Julie, sweeping the floor, and sure enough, his favorite white hat was placed upon her head.

The second Brendon had seen Julie her beauty had captivated him. Despite the fact that Brendon had been a vampire for many years, he could never fall in love with the way a vampress looked. Sure his human self would have looked at a vampress and seen nothing but beauty, but to him humans were truly beautiful. They were so innocent and naive; it made him long for the days when he could be that way. He never believed in love at first sight until he saw Julie. The moment he saw her, he wanted her to belong to him. He slipped her the little note, just to see how she would react, and he just knew that she was perfect. So he waited for her outside of the shop, and well, you know the rest of the story.

He and Julie were supposed to be the perfect fairytale, the envy of every couple on the planet, but things got complicated. Everything in Brendon’s life just had to go wrong. He could never have anything that he wanted, but this time, he would get Julie. No force of nature was going to stop Brendon from finally being with her, not God, not even William. He would fight to his death if it meant that someday he would be able to hold and love Julie without putting her life in danger, and he was determined to get to that day.

Brendon rolled over off of his bed, and walked over to his closet. Opening it all of the way, he kneeled down and lifted up a loose board. Moving around some dust, and wood shavings, he pulled out a small blue cell phone. This cell phone was one he kept hidden from William and the dandies. He used it to contact Fall Out Boy, and the members of the WDC. He, Ryan, and his other friend Spencer were all members of the agency; they just didn’t get the tattoo for obvious reasons. He opened up the cell phone and pressed the number three, calling Ryan’s cell phone on speed dial. Ryan picked up after about three rings.

“Hey Bren,” he said in a hushed tone.

“Did you give her the letter?” Brendon asked, in the same tone of voice.

Ryan didn’t answer for a moment, “Well Bren, I don’t want you to freak out, but there’s something I have to tell you.” He said nervously.

Brendon’s eyes went wide, “What’s going on, Ryan?” he asked sternly.

“Well, I couldn’t find her at work, so I when to her apartment to see if she was there, but when I got there, the place was a mess. The door had been torn down, and there was unturned furniture, it-it didn’t look good. I, I think William might have gotten her,” Brendon dropped the phone onto the ground, in shock.

“Bren? Brendon Urie?” Ryan asked into the phone, but Brendon couldn’t hear him.

Did Ryan just tell him that it is quite possible that William might have just won?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys. So here is your chapter. I've decided that my goal is to finish this before the end of the year, if not sooner. This is kind of a filler, but I hope you enjoy it anyway. Please remember that if you ever want to know what's going on with my stories, that my profile page will usually tell you what you want to know. Comment, subscribe, and love me, because I love you!

PEACE, LOVE, & BLUE CELL PHONES
--MAPPIE