Sugar Daddy

9

Climbing on top of him I pressed my lips close to his pulse. His hands raced around to find mine and to then turn the position. He held a grip firmly around my wrists and wasted no time in rutting against me desperately.

I couldn't help but meet him halfway up until I yanked the tie around his neck off and threw it on the floor. He stripped me of my shirt and quickly undid buttons on his. All I could feel was this never ending heat that was consuming us completely. For a moment I actually thought my passion was for the craving of his body.

But hell, I've been wrong before.

I ended up on all fours, clearly now facing the wads of cash in the safe. He didn't waste any time to quickly stick on a condom and go in for the kill. Being fucked felt like a small burn at the bottom of my back that seemed to wiggle up to my skull. The burn would increase, and it would follow with a tickle that would cause me to groan at every thrust.

I could feel the white hot hands scraping at my back, then my legs and then my shoulders. I heard the consistent slap slap slap of skin on skin. Echoed by moans, sometimes mine and sometimes his. The bed shook slightly, I gripped the end of the mattress tightly. I felt like I was falling off the bed, my arms could barely hold my body up.

The shaking caused the money to drop out, and suddenly it was a frenzy of pleasure. Spot on and spot on every time. I couldn't open my eyes any more, I couldn't keep my mouth shut. My arms wavered and then I felt the blankets rub against me, just the amount of friction I needed to come.

I rolled my hips forward three times, letting out all of the shocks left. It wasn't long until Frank had followed, and then I heard him toss the condom in the bin next to us. Sighing loudly I looked at my tangled clothes on the floor, next to his in a heap. They, for some reason didn't touch.

Panting next to me he turned his head. It was almost a shock to see his face dripping with sweat. "Do you want something to eat?" He had asked, and I nodded. He got up from the bed to put on a pair of boxers and then a robe.

"Be back sweet heart, help yourself to whatever." And when he left I noticed the safe again and the stacks enticed me. I stretched out across the bed to grab a hand full and giggled happily at what I had gotten.

He did tell me to help myself didn't he? Stuffing my wallet to the brim I heard footsteps padding up the stairs. I quickly situated myself and saw Frank walk it with a plate of shrimp and two glasses of champagne.

"I think this will be of your pleasure." He popped the shrimp into my mouth and it tasted sweet and tangy. I smiled, happy to just laze around all night until we would leave but then I heard a knock on the door.

"Frank, there is a man here to see you about.." He trailed off, looking at first to me, then to Frank who kissed my cheek tenderly and got up again to put on his clothes.

"Move old man, see you sugar cup." And he left, blowing kisses in the air. Sucking on another piece of shrimp I checked the clock. It was almost time to leave, and I felt ready to break out into something new and eye catching.

I had brought a few things to spruce up my outfit for the evening, a gray, shimmery shirt, another pair of tight pants, and a leather jacket. I brushed back my hair, rimming my eyes with a blue pencil for a tinge of color and sunglasses for show.

I twirled to either side in the full length mirror, the last thing I wanted was to look cheap. The necklace Frank had given me made a good bracelet, but just then Frank had came back from down stairs.

I turned around, pressing my hand against his chest and asked him what that was all about. He shrugged me off and said not to worry and that we better hurry to get the the theater. All I know is that something was not right because this time when we were in the limo Frank had sat in the seat ahead. He spent the whole ride talking on his cell phone angrily.

The theater was not something you could just past by and look the opposite way. It was large, with a scrolling sign jutting out the side. The beige walls on the outside seemed tame, but inside it would be crawling with socialites and big business owners.

People came to be seen, and everyone treated gatherings there as if it were their special night. I swear the minute we were walking through the entrance I saw cameras flashing, but once a real celebrity walked by the frenzy of photographers maimed each other for a good picture.

Frank's father was supposed to be here, but Frank had said he was too sick to leave the house much any more so he comes on his behalf. I thought that was really sweet of him, and I knew I was lucky to have found someone like him.

The front stage had a orchestra playing light melodies while people were being seated. They had Incorporated a movie screen three years ago so not only were plays put on, but actual movies were being shown usually before they even hit regular theaters

Frank seemed a little anxious, either his foot would be bopping as we looked for our seats, or he would crane his neck as if to look for someone in particular.

Once we were at our table I asked him if everything was alright.

"Yeah, sure. Don't worry." He said distracted, and then he turned back to me and said "I'll be right back." And left me alone at the table, next to some other rich men in suits. They must have known the reason I was there because soon one of them, a man who appeared to be in his late 40s had gotten up from his chair.

"Hey princess, you do know a pretty thing like you shouldn't be abandoned like that." And he took that moment to twirl the hair hanging in front of my face.

I would've refused, but then he got out his wallet and handed me his credit card.

"When he's not around sweet thing and you got your little heart set on something just know that this is always around waiting to be spent." And he then took the card out of my hands and winked at me.

His eyes were aged, droopy and lustful. Along with the balding hair and the potbelly he was as unattractive as my own father. But the card had been waved across my face like a piece of meat to a fasting lion.

Just then an announcer came to the stage to give a speech about tonight's charity event. I looked around for Frank to then see him talking with a man in a black hoodie and sweatpants in a huddled corner.

His eyes then caught mine and he then turned his gaze back to the hidden man and Frank had shoved him hard. It wasn't long before he came back to me, a little ragged from what had happened earlier but none the less charming.

The man who had hit on me earlier was getting up to accept an award just as Frank curled his arm around me. He winked and got up on stage and was talking about something to do with the Pentecostal church down the street.

That night Frank left my side another six times.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about not updating daily like I said.
My mom had surgery recently and without any disrespect to readers and my own stories. Mom > Updating.

I will continue updates this weekend though be prepared!