Sugar Daddy

1

It didn’t all happen in the blink of an eye, in fact it was the weirdest way I ever thought I’d meet someone.

I was at my friend Toro’s apartment, one I was soon to be kicked out of. He had just gotten married to this chick that he’s “in love with” and is forcing me to leave like I’m gonna break up his relationship. I had moved about six times in the past two months, and it was starting to get cooler out as autumn hit.

I was broke for shit, and it really wasn’t my fault. I mean, I can’t be the only college graduate who can’t get a job, not even the fucking Barnes and Nobel my brother works at is willing to hire me. Then again I was, no correction, am a fuck up. But a nice fuck up, I mean I never told Toro to shut up when he fucked his wife. I am such a good friend sometimes.

“I swear you’re like a fucking leech Gerard!”

My brother had told me the last time I lived in his house. So I happen to be a bit manipulative when I wanna be, but I need money to survive just like everyone else.

“Yeah but you don’t need to spend fuckin’ hundred dollars or more every god damn week.”
It’s no secret about my expensive taste. I can’t help I like quality, but a guy has got to look good. My brother Mikey always tells me I’m over compensating for a small dick, but what the fuck does he know?

Toro even agrees with Mikey at times, and it really sucks then. I feel bad that I put Toro in deep debit that one time when he left his credit card just lying around in a pad lock safe being so careless with it. So what I charged over 10,000 dollars? It’s not like I do that every day.

But I am no leech, as much as I am no whore either. I will not put a price on my body nor my mind, that little spiel that I tell Mikey all the time though changed a bit, when he mentioned something I haven’t heard of before.

“It’s like you need a Sugar Daddy.”

Sugar Daddy? Honestly at the time I thought he was talkin’ about some sort of soft drink or sex code or some shit, but then he gave me this website.

“Its dudes who will give you all the money they got to please you, but I’m sure once they meet you they’ll head for the fucking hills. Then again, if fucking some old dude with a lot of money is your thing, maybe it will stop all this bitching and leech business.”

It sounded like a good idea, at the time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to those sticking with and subing and commenting!