Sugar Daddy

2

It didn’t work out, the website I mean. I was offered everything under the sun and yet all I had found in the fine print was sex with old men with handle bar mustaches. I was sick of the perverts and I was sick of their attitudes. And while I pondered over why the uglier the man, the more he wanted to show off his body, Toro and terror (the wife-thing) had kicked me out.

It wasn’t a bitter good bye it was more of a my-wife-will-leave-me-if-you-don’t-fuck-off goodbye. Not like I cared to be honest, she was a living hell and hated me after I had tried on her “good shoes”. Not my fault she had style, also not my fault her dress shirt got stretched either.

Mikey had shut me out for the time being, so here I am typing away on my laptop on a bench. Luckily I was smart to get a computer with a good battery, since my cell just died a few minutes ago and it’s cooling down to sixty degrees.

I still haven’t met my match and pretty soon my “totally free trail period that we just need a credit card number to access” expires and there is no wayI Mikey can pay for this.

There’s a difference between homeless and houseless. I’ve been houseless for about a week now and homeless since I turned twenty-one. I had to give up my bench time to a little girl and her family (her Mother had daemon eyes man, I swear!) And now I’m right outside a coffee shop, and I’m almost tempted to beg for change. Although I had thirty bucks inmy wallet Mikey’s wallet I was still broke as a joke that isn’t funny.

That’s when he comes in, strutting around like he fuckin’ owns the side walk and has the hot shit sneer that was smeared across his good fuckin’ lookin’ face. He was young, and walking just a few steps in front of him was a man that looked just like the other, yet older and more arrogant.

The younger saw the fast pace the older kept and leaped to his side, while the older just walked faster, walking right in front of the young man who had literally rolled his eyes as if it was some big insult and crossed his arms like a child.

The old man stopped walking and turned to the young one, ruffling his hair and whispering into his ears. The younger of the two stuck out his tongue and smoothed his already messy hair that was haphazardly smoothed with gel and stuck out all over the place.

They stopped in front of the coffee shop, a foot away from where I was sitting, bored and tired and sleepy a bit. But I was enjoying observing the pair, the younger kid seemed to copy everything the other did, and that’s when I assumed they must be father and son.

Out of nowhere a shrill yell was let out into the crowd; a woman with crimped brown hair had ran over to where the two were. She almost looked a little like Fran Dresher from The Nanny minus the nasal voice. Wearing a tight mini skirt and gold and diamonds hanging off her she anchored herself on the older man’s arm.

The younger boy smiled at her and hugged her, she must be mom as I thought the odd family had then entered a radiant limo, but not before the son and father had a bit of a spat, and a nice wad of cash was being given to the son.

I then saw him approach me, and I groaned seeing as I didn’t want to deal with people harassing me or asking a bum like me for directions. The man up close had a boyish grin on his face and held out the chuck of cash to me.

I raised my brow, what did he want me to do? Wipe his ass with it? Buy him coffee? Instead he set it down in my lap and did this little spouted this bullshit.

“Hey, you look like you need something to cheer you up, here’s a few hundred dollars, not much I know, but buy yourself somethin’ nice sugar.”

He winked at me and the walked over to his limo and smiled to his family, almost looking for approval from his gabbing mother and sleeping father. I looked down at the cash in my lap and smiled.
I was going shopping.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for the hold up.
My computer is broken.
I wont be able to update for a while I don't believe.
Until I can afford a new comp.
Thank you all my subs and commenters.
You really are cheering me up.

Love you guys and will try to write (my screen is almost completely black)