Sugar Daddy

3

“Wait!”

I cried, changing my mind. I wasn’t sure where this money had come from and why the fuck the dude was giving this to me. With my moment of clarity ahead of me, I stopped the limo from going away. It stopped in front of my feet, and the window was rolled down to reveal the young man who had given me the money.

“Dude, can you tell me what all of this is about?”

He smiled at me, gestured to the wad of cash in my hand and said:

“I am a charitable person and I saw your profile online.”

I was dumbfounded; a young kid like him uses that site? Where was he when I first sifted through all those old geezers? I noticed the way he kept messing with his hair, combing back the brown locks and catching his face in the mirror every once and a while.

“You, you’re on this website?” I asked, and he still smiled at me and I could hear an older man in the background saying that they had to go.
“Before the malls close hubby.”

“Yeah, and I saw your profile, and if you’re lookin’ for somethin’, I just might have it.”
I searched desperately for a pen.

“Can I have your number then or something?”
He laughed then gestured for my arm.

‘”Of course sugar, here.” And he delicately wrote it down, along with a little message.
“Bye baby.”
And he took off.

I stood in the road, feeling the winds pick up around me. The message on my arm was all I could think about, so I hurried quickly back to my brother’s house. Excited to have possibly met my match.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guess who's back? Back again? Yes I have gotten my new computer!
The length of this story might be shorter then I thought.
Four months made me think of even better stories.
But right now, I am thankful of you all that stayed with me.
I love you!