Sugar Daddy

4

“So you expect me to believe an attractive, young rich kid gave you a stack of money just because he saw your profile on that shitty site?”

Mikey had turned up his nose at the thought of me actually calling the kid, but I just flashed my hundred dollar smile and reached for Mikey’s cell phone.

“Dude, that’s mine!”

“Dude, mine’s dead.” I mocked him and dialed the numbers franticly.

“Hello, is this my sugar calling?” I could hear the giggle in his voice.

“Um, it’s Gerard, the guy you saw before today.”

He laughed, “Yeah it’s my sugar, say you wanna meet me up at that restaurant down the street?”

He wasn’t, he couldn’t be talking about the one where it cost like, a hundred dollars just for admission could he?

“And yes, I’m talking about Caputo’s sweetie.”

“Well, um..I need to get ready.”

“And I’ll be waiting, ciao!”

“Bye!”

“Oh yes I’ll be waiting, uhuh ciao.” Mikey mocked, sticking out his hips and flinging his hand in the air.

“Stop mocking me shit for brains; oh I’ll need to use your shower.”

“Fuck no!”

“And wear that one suit you got last Christmas.”

“I wore that to grandma’s funeral.”

“So?”

“I’ll never understand you.” He rolled his eyes.

“Love you too bro.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel my chapters aren't always up to snuff, so if you have any critisicm please let me know. No matter how hard it'll hurt.