Sugar Daddy

5

I took my time getting ready, making sure each and every aspect of my outfit looked as if I wasn’t as poor as I sort of but not really am. I even took out Mikey’s flat iron to mess with my hair, although with the immense heat and the steam coming off my head Mikey has another little chat with me that went like this:

“Gerard why the hell are you using my iron?” He should know by now that we’re brothers and what’s his is ours
.
“Well, you see I’m sort of on this date thing where I kinda have to look like I don’t live on the streets like a hooker.” I said matter of factly.

“Dude, you look like a hooker no matter what you do. Just you don’t look like a dollar whore.”
“Shut up, you know you love me and want in my pants.”

“Dude, you’re wearing mine!”

“Dude, I sort of have to finish getting ready, now go!”

I managed to sprinkle a little lip glass on in time for me to hear a knock at the door.

“Hey Gee, is the dude your going out with look like a twelve year old on steroids?”

Shit, I forgot that Mikey would try to ruin this like the little asshole he is. I quickly ran from the bedroom to find Frank glaring at Mikey, but managed to smile looking at me.

“Hey sugar.” He commented, ignoring Mikey thrusting his hand down his throat in mock disgust.

“Sorry, that’s my brother Mikey, he won’t bother you anymore.” I made sure to push Mikey away and link arms with Frank. He kissed my cheek and then I followed him out the door.

“Oh I can’t wait to show you off to everyone.” He exclaimed.

After going outside what was waiting for me was a white limo with all the bells and whistles. It looked flashy and expensive and I knew from that moment I have met my match.

“Loran, could you open my date’s door?” A young woman responded and smiled as she let me inside.

“I would love to master Iero.” And she held out her palm and smacked her gum as he placed a wad of money into her hand.

“Thank you Loran, now I would love to ride back here with you, but I have an important call to make so make yourself at home sweetie.” And he climbed into the front of the limousine chatting away on his phone.

“I swear to you I think I’ve found him.” He cried out to the person on the other line.

Something about the way everyone gawked at me, gave me an uneasy feeling.