Sugar Daddy

6

Being eye candy is perhaps a bittersweet feeling.
The attention I had gotten that night was nothing short of feeling like a hooker.
But I got over that feeling very quickly.
But it was worth it when I had walked away with a couple hundred dollars.

And a dislocated jaw, but that was only because in the back of the bar there was a really uneven floor and when Frank had suggested things should get a little more interesting.
"Hey pumpkin, did you like those diamond rings that lady over there was wearing?"

There was an older woman, who looked to be a Cher impersonator with these glaring rings adorning her fingers.

"Yes." Was all I could say to him, as he pressed a kiss to my neck and he smiled.

"They're yours, if you just settle on your knees for a while."

I couldn't say no, how could any one in this universe say no to him? What with the reward handed out in front of me, daring me to go forward. It was our first contact like this, but I was ready. I had my painted eyes fluttering shut as I sunk down.

He didn't seem too concerned for how I was doing, only trying to force his eyes open made him miss my mouth so I just swallowed with no concern as to what was to happen.

He was slidding on the floor, I held his hips firmly in place but the tiles on the bar's ground were digging into my legs perhaps even drawing blood. And in perfect timing he fell forward, cluctching my jaw as he had reached his climax.

I could feel the burning in my throat, the raw taste of blood as I cracked my jaw back into place and I felt him step away. Redressing my self and getting myself ready to be paraded around again I saw the sparkling rings floating towards me.

"For you." And he had given me a handful of money and led me towards another gaggle of rich friends to be exposed to.

"I swear boy, that sweet thing sure needs to come to my place someday." A large man whose brown eyes matched his skin placed his hands on my shoulders.

"Of course Darrin, but let's not get too touchy now, he is new."

I got a wink from Darrin who smiled and nodded. But before he left he had a woman with curly hair and a gold dress slink her way to him.

"Hi my name is Sherrie, if you do come over we need to go shopping. You look like the kind of guy who will actually tell me if I look fat in my jeans."

I laughed, she seemed nice, but Frank's grip had gotten tighter.

"C'mon bunny, you need to mingle with others for now."

While we were away he whispered into my ear "I'll have you know, staying away from those kinds of people are a good idea."

I gave him a quizical look. "What do you mean?"

The party was ending, and everyone was being filled out into the streets.

"Because fraud is not something I get involved with...too often."

I didn't know how to respond to that. Other then remain quiet the whole way home. Mikey questioned my rings, as I showered the living room with money he rolled his eyes.

Why didn't anyone stop me?