Sugar Daddy

8

Sherrie placed her finger to her lips, ordering me to shut up. It was difficult, sweating like a pig in all these spotlights which now felt like lasers. A woman named Dawn checked Sherrie's bag and then patted down my pants, I tried to make myself seem collected but it was of no use.

Dawn looked me in the eyes, I could count five moles on her forehead. She then shrugged her shoulders and looked towards the shop owner and said "He's clean."

Relief and a small tinge of a rush started in my toes, working its way up my legs as Sherrie and I walked out of the door. Then full flashed as we ran down the street laughing, sounding like car alarms. I smiled at her, finally I found a friend in my life who would understand the world we live in. When money walks, you fucking talk.

Then my phone started to ring, and I answered it casually and out of breath.

"Hey sexy." I purred playfully.

"How about you get your dirty ass over here because I've got something big to tell you." I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"I'll be there." And I hung up my phone, turning towards Sherrie who cooed at me with cat calls.

"Someone's getting something extra special tonight." She shoved me on the side of the street laughing.

"So you sure Darrin will be alright with our "stuff"?" I asked her, gesturing towards my pants that were now falling off my sides. It was her fault for trying to squeeze six pairs of jeans down my front. How the hell these things stretched I don't know.

"Oh you can have them for now. I'll pick them up later, ta ta!" As we arrived at her place she waved and blew kisses. Her curly hair bobbing up and down.

Walking home I couldn't wait to see Frank, he had a surprise and I was certain it was something huge. I could just imagine the possibilities, the ample amounts of jewelry, or perhaps a vacation to an island.

Outside the house was a note left by Mikey. It read: Hey Gee, going out tonight again, see you.

I didn't give Mikey leaving a second thought and I crumpled the note in my hand when I heard a honk from behind me. There was the limo again with Frank perched in a seat, sunglasses adorning his face and a wide grin.

"Baby, I don't have all day, let's go." He beckoned me forward to the shiny black window he was in. I could already taste the surprise when I told him that I had to grab something from inside.

"Make it quick." He replied cheekily, "I'm waiting."

Rushing through the door at record speed I stomped heavily up the stairs. Finding my closet I hastily threw the stolen clothing at the back of the door. Remorse didn't exactly cross my mind, seeing as how Sherrie did it so smoothly and without a care.

I checked the mirror, to apply a second coat of make up and to smooth my hair. The new pants gave me this cheetah-like swagger that when I made my way back to the limo Frank's eyes had been following my every step. When my hips swayed to the left, when my arm swung to the right; all focus - on me alone.

Hopping inside he told the driver to head back to his place, and I was nervous. What could be the surprise? Then he grabbed my hand delicately and in comparison I felt under dressed. From the suit, to his slicked back hair I felt as if we were going to some sort of event when he presented me with an envelope.

A reservation at the Low Wall Theater, otherwise known as the place where everybody who knows everybody goes to. I couldn't help but giddily tap my feet in place. This could be my chance, my chance to finally be noticed.

"But on one condition." I sighed, knowing there had to be some sort of catch.

"You have to spend a whole three weeks with me, I'd like to get to know you a little more." And his arm snaked around my waist and a wink was thrown my way.

I knew what that meant and I knew what would soon happen. I was a bit nervous, since the only thing we've ever done before was just for his benefit. What if he doesn't like my body? The thoughts spreading through my head exploded at a rapid speed. What if I'm not experienced enough?

"Oh and one more thing." He started to add, sliding a finger under my chin and cupping my cheek.

"What?" I whispered gently, trying to figure out what else he could possibly want.

"The party doesn't exactly start until midnight, so we've got the whole day to get to know each other a little better." And all those thoughts that brought me feelings of apprehension and excitement engulfed me whole.

"I'd love to know more about you Frank." I cooed back at him, placing myself firmly in his lap. I slipped my fingers through his shirt and placed a chaste kiss to his cheek.

He just returned the lustful stare and I didn't know what to expect from him. The only thing bothering me was the fact I hadn't yet mentioned Sherrie and I going out today. That thought left my head when we pulled up to a large mansion. Ivy grew on the side of the milky bricks. A large maroon door stood before us as Frank led me to the threshold.

A short, older man with a graying mustache greeted me as soon as we walked in.

"Hello, you must be my son's lover, Gerald was it?" He asked, and his voice was deep, but soft like a whisper.

"No sir, it's Gerard." He smiled and apologized for his mistake.

"I'm sorry Gerard, if you both need anything please let me know." And he and Frank shared a strange glare between one another. His Father seemed to have lost and walked away with a sad smile.

"Don't mind him honey, he's just an old bat." Frank shrugged his Dad off his shoulders and guided me through every room. Most of them had pictures on the wall, Frank explained his love of photography and he liked to make his home his own portfolio.

Then came the master bedroom, the bed looked to seat five people comfortably and the comforter was a dark green, contrasting with the dark pillars around the four corners. He sat down comfortably and sighed, looking across at the mirror from his bed.

"I can't wait until the day this all becomes mine." He muttered mostly to himself.

Then to me he asked "Would you like to know the story of my Father? It's one of many laughs I tell you." I nodded and he then held me slightly as he went on.

"My Father you see, thought that he would one day find oil in his Father's backyard. For years he spent digging, for decades he spent drilling, until one day something shot out from the ground. It was water, just water. He hit a main pipe that soon had every water well in the surrounding area dry. But before that could do too much damage he went down there to fix it up himself. Then after that fiasco he started his own plumbing business, and then in Arizona, he finally did it. Found oil that is. And ever since he's been the world's favorite socialite."

I giggled good natured at the story. Who would think that something like that would happen? Frank laughed too, but for a different reason. "The old man actually thinks he inspires people to make a difference with that story. It's a load of shit that's what it is. One day I'll let everyone know why he hasn't drifted off into the history books of the old geezers who do random things. One day."

The air was dry after that speech, so I settled for turning my head to kiss his neck, only to be met with his lips. Then a pearl necklace was dropped onto me, and he smirked.

"All that and much more honey, just let's get to know each other on a physical level first."

My anxieties left once I eyed the safe right next to the nightstand; cracked ajar. I swear I saw stacks of hundreds, possibly more.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think Frank's Dad really is famous for?
Why does Gerard feel no remorse for stealing?
These questions, and many others will be answered tomorrow.