Times No One Could Forget

Chapter 12

this chapter is dedicated to xDisenchantedWithMCR
__________________________________________________________________________
-Narrator's POV-
Gerard, Becky, and Ray all walk back into the club and Becky is immediately taken away. "Gerard!" Mikey yells from the stage. "Gerard!" he screams again. Gee looks up at Mikey who is pointing to the back of the club.

Gerard looks behind him and sees shadows moving outside. He looks around for Becky and notices she's not with him anymore. "Damn it!" Gee screams as he runs out the door.

He gets outside only to find Becky, Molly, Emily, Maddie, Nikki and Rene all huddled around each other between four men around the ages of thirty-five and fifty. Within seconds, darkness surrounds Gerard, blood spilling out of his head, and screams fill the night air.

-Andy's POV-

I walk around the club waiting for My Chem. to get this show on the road. I glance around and notice a girl around sixteen following me. I turn to look at her and smile. At that she froze. "Umm, hi, I'm Andy," I said, sticking out my hand.

"Cam," she said, clasping my hand and then attatching herself to me. I smile and wrap me arm around her shoulder. I notice her cell sticking out of her jean pocket and think for a moment.

"Your phone got a camera?" I ask, cocking an eyebrow. She nodded and handed me her phone. "Hah, I have this exact same phone. Color and everything," I said, smiling. I bring up the camera and turn it toward us. "Close your eyes and relax," I whispered. Cam did. I leaned in and tenderly kissed her lips and taking a picture of it.

She pulled away a few moments later and looked at the picture on her phone. "Dude," she whispered in amazment. "God, you're awesome!" she said, saving the picture and replacing her phone back in her pocket.

"It's hard to be that way," I said, laughing. She embraced me in a hug and I sighed as I did the same. Next thing I knew, we were moving along with the crowd in the soft midst of the music.

---
-Mikey's POV-

I glance outside and notice a set of feet laying lifeless on the ground. "No!" I said in a hoarse whisper. Ray and the guys looked at me as well as Pat and Pete.

"Mikey, that didn't sound like a sarcastic no.." Pete said slowly.

"Get outside! NOW!" I screamed as I jumped off the stage and darted for the door. We got outside and Ray watched the sides and back of us. He stopped when he spotted Maddie.

"Maddie.." he whispered, horrified and angered.

"Get away from them!" Pete screamed.

"Or what? The famous boys are going to beat us up?" one man said. Pete looked toward Nikki and nodded. She pulled out six blades from her hoodie and handed each girl one. The one man turned and they all backed off away from the girls.

"What the hell is this?" another nearly screamed.

-Pete's POV-

Mikey and Frank immediately pulled Gerard inside as the others stayed with me. "It's called being prepared dipshit," I said, the corner of my mouth slightly forming into a smile.

"You wanna fight you prissy ass fucker?" the man said, throwing his arms up.

"No, but here's a suggestion. Let the girls go, and we'll go on as if this whole fucking situation never even happened," I said, sighing.

"You're just scared," the man said, turning around. I immediately pulled out a blade and threw it at his shoulder. He fell and the girls backed off a little.

"Run girls! RUN!" I yell at them. They do so ... and a gun fires.

---
I know it's been FOREVER since i updated but I had to study for exams and shit. so hope you liked the update =]