Times No One Could Forget

Chapter 2

-Note from the Author-
Ok peoples ... I'm probably gonna do around 2-3 chapters a day. soo.. that way you'll get more of the story and see what happens and all that instead of waiting for like a million years for the next chapter. so here's the second chapter.. and btw .. this chapter is dedicated to the one and only ... MollyWho? .... here's the next chapter.
_______________________________________________________________________

The girl took my hand and smiled back. "I'm Molly, nice to meet you," she said as we let go. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She laughed to herself for a moment. I smiled. I blinked for a moment and came back to myself finally.

"Sorry about that. I need to pay more attention to where I decide to place myself in crowds," I said as I looked around for Gerard. I sighed when I saw him at the bar. "Excuse me, Molly, I got to go talk to my brother a moment. I'll be right back," I said as she laughed and I smiled.

"I'm not a dog, but I'll stay here," she said, letting out another laugh. I sighed as if I was mad and she shook her head. "Unless you want me to come with you. Either way, I'm fine."

"Sure. You can come. My brother can be a pain in the ass sometimes, but other than that he's a cool guy," I said as I stuck out my hand.

-Molly's POV-

I saw Mikey standing in front of me with his hand stuck out. I admit, I was a bit nervous, but that passed quickly. I walked over to him and grabbed his hand and smiled. He smiled back and it felt like my heart jumped.

We made our way through the crowd. Zig-zagging quite a lot. I think while we were, I may have accidently made a guy spill his drink. But oh well. The guy will have to deal. We finally made it over to where Gerard was, and his head was down on the counter top. "Ahh shit," Mikey said as he stood up straight. He turned around and looked at me. "Uhh ... sorry about that. It just kind of ... slipped," he said, seeming as if he blushed a little bit.

"It's no problem. Cuss as much as you want," I said, smiling. He smiled back and whirled around to face his brother.

-Mikey's POV-

I walked a couple inches to where my older brother was sitting. "Gee, you alright man?" I asked as I turned him around. He had a huge cut down the side of his face. I heard Molly scream. I guess she saw it. I turned toward her and her eyes were widened. "Molly, do me a quick favor. Run to the bathroom, get a couple wet and a couple dry paper towels. And hurry," I said as she nodded and ran off toward the bathroom. I turned back around and grabbed some napkins and placed them on the cut.

"Mikey, this bites. I came here to play music and have fun and it all came crashing down. Some fucker pulled out a knife and thought I was some dude who stole his girlfriend and cut the side of my face," Gerard said as he looked at me.

"I'm sorry, Gee. I have someone getting some paper towels so we can clean up this mess. It's not bad enough to where you need stitches," I said as I heard a relief sigh come from Gerard.

"That's good. I was afraid that I'd need to get some. But not no more."

"Here, Mikey," I heard Molly say. I took the wet paper towels and wiped up the dried blood and the blood that was coming from the cut. I handed Gerard the dry towels and told him to keep them pressed to the cut till the blood stopped. He nooded and I grabbed Molly's hand and headed toward the back of the auditorium.

"I got a question for you," I said as I leaned against the wall and grabbed Molly by her waist. "Actually two."

"Ok, shoot," she said as she smiled and placed her hands on my chest.

"One, do you have a boyfriend?"

"No, I do not."

"Two, then will you go out with me?" I said as I gave her a puppy dog look and smiled.

"Yes, I will."

"Cool," I said as I smiled again, this time showing teeth. I leaned in toward her and ...