Times No One Could Forget

Chapter 7

By the time Gerard and the rest of the gang walked into Hot Topic, I was well into a make-out session with Maddie. I then felt a hand on top of my head and then pulled us apart. "You guys need to learn how to come up for air." It was Gerard.

"What? It wasn't hurting anyone," I said as I looked at Maddie who laughed. Gerard rolled his eyes and I helped Maddie off the counter top and set her on the floor. We all walked out and Frank saw a big ass fountain on the bottom floor near the entrance.

"Guys, you want to get a little wet?" he asked as he pointed to the fountain.

"Frank, we can't do that. It's too childish," Emily said as she laughed. Frank jus stuck out his tongue and we walked on. When we got downstairs, we saw Fall Out Boy in the food court. We walked over to them and pulled up a chair.

"Hey guys," Pete said as he looked up.

"Hey," we all said in unison. We all sat there talking about the following week's show. The girls didn't seem to be shy at all. They jumped right into the conversation.

-Frank's POV-

I kept seeing Pete glancing over at the fountain that was about ten feet away. He looked at me and I mouthed, 'You want to jump in don't you?' He nodded and I agreed. We snuck away from the conversation that everyone was deep into. Even Emily was deep into it. When we got about three feet away .. Pete and I ran for it. When we got close enough, we jumped.

"FRANK!" Gerard screamed. Everyone shut up and looked at Pete and me, who smiled proudly. Ray looked at Maddie and she took off her shoes. They ran toward us and jumped in. "I can't believe I'm doing this. C'mon, Mikey. Let's just get this over with," I heard Gerard say. Mikey, Gerard, and Molly took off their shoes and jumped in with us. Everyone else looked at each other and then took off their shoes as well. Emily did even. They all ran and jumped in and we all started wrestling in the water. The girls just sat back and relaxed.

A few minutes later, we heard feet pounding and whistles blowing from upstairs. "Shit, everybody! Grab your shoes and come on!" Pete said. I ran to the table and started whoever's shoes and everybody ran out the door. We were all laughing hysterically.

We all got to the tour buses and I had everyone take their shoes who left theirs. The girls got on our bus and Pete and his gang went to theirs. We looked at them and gave them a thumbs up. "Call us!" Pete screamed. He drove off and we all looked at each other and busted out laughing. We drove off and followed them to the studio.