Status: -.-

Your Smile, Bert

No, We're Best Friends

I sat in my last class of the day. Thank God. The only problem with this was, I had Bert McCracken behind me continuously poking me in the back. I was trying to ignore it. But, oh fuck me, I failed.

I turned around. "What!" I exclaimed.

"Miss Way, is there a problem?"

I faced my teacher. "No ma'am."

"Do I need to seat this class?"

"No..." I said.

"Then do not turn around again."

I always end up in trouble. It's like the school hates me.

Bert poked me again.

I turned around. "Stop it." I muttered.

"Thanks to Laycie, we will have assigned seats starting Monday."

A bunch of people groaned and glared at me.

I rolled my eyes.

The bell rang and everyone rushed into the halls like a heard of fucking buffalo. I found my locker and put everything in it. Then I grabbed my hoodie and headed outside to wait for the buses.

"Laycie wait." Bert whined when I passed him still at his locker.

I sighed and stood by Bert.

Laura Allman, the only girl I would trust with my life, found us. "What up, bitches?"

"Oh nothing, Bert is just taking forever to get his stuff out of his locker." I said.
Bert stuck his tongue out at me as he shut his locker. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door.

"Wait up!" Laura yelled.

We got outside as the first three buses pulled up.

"Yeah, Laura, your brother's sexy." Bert said.

Her brother, Quinn, stood less then a foot away.

Quinn looked back at us. Then realized it was Bert that said it and laughed.

My brother Gerard walked over. Before he could even open his mouth to speak Bert tackled him with a hug. Bert just has a thing for us Ways.

Then someone jumped on my fucking back. "Bitch!" I yelled. They jumped down. I turned around to see Frank Iero grinning at me.

I rolled my eyes and patted him on the head. "Hello my little friend."

"Little? Fuck you."

I laughed.

"Mall tonight!" Laura yelled before getting onto her bus. Oh joy.

"I'm catching a ride." Bert said to me.

"You're already coming home with us." Gerard said.

The bus pulled up as my twin brother Mikey ran over. It funny he's my twin cause I look much more like Gee. I guess it's cause me and Gee dye our hair black. Plus Mikey has glasses. Not to mention, I'm a girl!

I sat in my seat in the middle of the bus. Bert sat beside me. You'd think that I'd get annoyed with him around me all the time. But, nope. Bert means way to much to me. I've known the boy since kindergarten. I know exactly how to deal with him.

"Laycie I love you." Bert said.

"I love you too." I said.

He grinned.

"Hey look at the freaky lovers." Kayle this preppy ho said.

I smiled and kissed Bert.

No, we're best friends.