Status: -.-

Your Smile, Bert

You're Not Safe From Him

Once again, Bert came home with me. He might as well be my third brother. I really shouldn't say that exactly. Me and Bert are a little too close sometimes. Same with him and Gerard. Which is wrong. But we don't care. And Bert definitely doesn't care. Bert kisses everyone and anyone. Boys, girls, it doesn't matter. You're not safe from him.

I opened the fridge. Bert reached in and grabbed a root beer and kissed me on the cheek before leaving the room.

I smiled and grabbed a tea.

"Mom we're going to the mall at 5." Gerard announced through the house.

"Whatever." she replied from out on the back porch, drinking no doubt.

"Laycie," Bert whined, "come here and do my make-up."

"Go to my room." I said going down the hall and into my room.

"Yes ma'am." Bert grinned.

I rolled my eyes. "Gees Bert."

He laughed. "Just do my make-up and shut up."

My jaw dropped. "Fuck you."

"Okay."

"You're so immature."

"Am not!"

"Are so."

"Gerard!"

"What?" he yelled through the house.

"Laycie says I'm immature." he whined.

"You are..." Gerard agreed.

"Told you." I said sticking my tongue out at him.

"Stick your tongue out at me again."

I did. He jumped at me and tried to bite it.

"Stop!" I exclaimed on the ground with Bert sitting on me.

He laughed. "You gonna shut up and do my make-up now?"

"Once again, I'll say, fuck you."

"Well, we're in the position."

"Bert good God, get off of me." I laughed pushing him off. "Now stand still for a minute and let me do your make-up." I said standing and getting my makeup from the dresser.

"Fine..." Bert pouted. "I'll be still."

I gave him some red tears.

"Now, I gotta do mine." I said looking into the mirror on my wall.

"You're already wearing 20 pounds of eyeliner. How much more do you need?" Bert said.

"I am not."

"You're beautiful without it."

"Psh, yeah right." Gerard said passing the door.

"Dick!" I yelled. "Even though I agree."

"Oh God your gorgeous shut the fuck up." Bert said smiling. That smile...I just love it. "Mother fucker!" Bert exclaimed randomly.

I looked in the mirror and caked on some more eyeliner.

"Bitch you don't need that much make-up." Bert said. He smacked my ass and then left the room.

I laughed.
Soon enough it was 5 o'clock. Bert stuck with me so far. I was glad because if he's not with me it means he's doing something bad.

Frank was here of course I see his ass first. He was hanging with my girls. Laura, Alica, and Olivia. Which means Bob is here if Olivia is. I could live without Olivia though. She's always causing drama.

"Laycie I love you." Alicia said. "Where's Mikey?"

I laughed. "You only love me cause you want my brother. Ew..."

She laughed. "No."

"I see how it is."

"No." she said laughing.

"He's here somewhere. I won't be offended if you go to find him."

She grinned then walked on.

"Laycie...I need to go find someone I can bum a cigarette off of." Bert whined.

"Go find my brother." Laura said.

Bert turned to go.

"No." I said.

He faced me. "Please let me go?"

"No way."

"Laycie..."

"Berty." I glared.

He started to walk away.

"You are not gonna ditch me for a cigarette." I said.

"No." he said standing there. "Then you come with me."

"Fine. But if you say a word about anything other then a cigarette I will kill you."

"Okay. Fine."

The 4 of us went out to the back of the mall where the movies are. It might as well be abandoned. No one is ever out there other then to smoke or drink or do other things.

"Hey it's my favorite person ever." Bert said to Quinn.

Laura sighed. "I'm going in."

"Okay..." I said.

"Me too." Olivia said.

"Okay..."

The two of them went back inside.

I sat down and pouted. Fuckers.

I felt someone sit next to me. I looked over to see Bert. "Want anything?"

"No."

"Not a drink? Richard is behind the dumpster drinking with uh, that other Bryar kid." Bert said.

"Will you come with me."

"No, I'm smoking a joint in a second."

"Bert!" I bitched. Then he got up. "Fine. Fuck you too."

"Fuck who?" I looked over to see Bob standing there.

"Bert. He's being an ass."

"I dunno about fucking Bert. Maybe you. Maybe even your brother. But Bert."

"Yeah, you're good." Frank chimed in.

"Yeah...about that." I said.

They laughed.

I told Bert not to go getting high. I thought he got the point. But, no.

"I'm too sexy for my shirt. Too sexy for my shirt so sexy it hurts." I looked over to see Dan starting to take off his shirt.

"Dear God. Dan please put your fucking clothes on." I said.

"Why should I?"

"You don't have too." Jepha said.

"Yes, yes you do." Squeak said. Oh God, if Squeak is here, that means bad shit is here. He sells acid and coke...Ugh. I'm cool with all the druggies but, I don't do drugs. Which half the people out here don't even do drug or drink they just come out here to act stupid and have an excuse for it.

"Where's Bert?" I asked.

"Which Quinn." Jepha said.

"Which is..."

"I'm sure at Quinn's car smoking."

I sighed and got up. "It's the little crappy truck right?"

"Yep." Jepha said. "I'll come with you."

The two of us found them in the truck getting high of course. I opened the door. "Bert, you're not leaving my sight."

He scooted over. "Whatever."

I sat with them.

Jepha waved before shutting the door.

"And no driving while I'm in the vehicle." I said.

"Chill out Laycie, Jesus." Quinn said.

I crossed my arms. Now I'm gonna end up high from the smoke in the freakin truck. Then, Gerard's gonna be pissed at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
[Longish chapter. Comments are great. =)]