The Past Always Comes Back

Single Bed

I walked into the room with Nate awkwardly hanging off me. I somehow managed to get him on the bed.

I tried to make my way to the door, but Nate’s voice stopped me.

“Mayaaa, aren’t you staying with me?” He asked. He sounded like a child, all sad and alone.

I felt bad for him, but he was the one who decided to get drunk.

“No, Nate. There’s no where for me to sleep. I’m going home. Call me tomorrow.” I said firmly.

“But Mayaaa, there is room!” He said sitting up. He moved over and gestured to beside him.

I rolled my eyes and then turned back and walking into the room.

“Fine. But I’m going to change.” I told him grabbing one of his t-shirts off the wooden desk chair.

I walked to the bathroom and pulled off my tight jeans and sparkly top. I was on my way to Cole’s house when I spotted Nate stumble out of the club.

I pulled Nate’s big t-shirt over my zebra print bra and pink underwear.

I walked out of the bathroom and put my clothes on the desk chair. When I looked back at Nate he was starring at me.

I noticed he had taken off his shirt, and was wearing plaid pyjama pants now.

I felt awkward with him looking at me in his t-shirt. I pulled it down trying to cover my underwear… but it didn’t really work.

I quickly walked to the bed and got in the warm blankets beside him.

He had rolled onto his side, with my back to him. He put his arm around me and pulled me close.

I couldn’t move away from him in the tiny bed anyways… so it didn’t matter that I kind of liked the way he held me.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah i know REALLY short. but i decided to add it like this anyways.