Shake That Ass Hollywood

And In The End We'll Find The Rest

-Kaia’s POV-

We’d been in the waiting room of the hospital for about six hours now. I was half asleep when I heard someone clear their throat. I looked up to see Jorel standing there smiling.

“She finally gave birth” he said still smiling like an idiot. I smiled at that thinking that it would be George and I in that situation soon; much to Jordan’s displeasure of course. Jorel’s mother as well as Vicky’s mother raced up and hugged him. I smiled a little at it.

“So were we right about the gender of the baby?” Gigi asked. He smiled again before opening his mouth to answer. We all thought it was going to be a boy so we were silent.

“It’s a boy. His name is Zachary Tyler Decker.” We all smiled at that and I soon fell asleep on George’s shoulder while my legs were on my cousin’s lap. Poor Jordan will flip when I have my baby.

-Jordan’s POV-

As Jorel was giving us the details of the baby’s weight and height my dear pregnant cousin fell asleep with her feet on my lap and her head on George’s shoulder. I smiled at her knowing that in another month she’ll be the one in the delivery room and George will be the one giving us these details. She was smiling in her sleep which made me smile.

“So little Zachary is eight pounds and twenty inches?” Vicky’s mother asked. Jorel nodded.

“Well then he’s defiantly healthy.” Jorel’s mother said. We talked for a while before Jorel went back to Vicky and we all left to our respectable houses. I felt the need to talk with George about my cousin so I told Matt to drive my car home and I’d met them there.

“You’re frightened that I won’t take care of your cousin aren’t you Jordan?” George asked me once we all were in the car. Kaia was in the back with me, her head resting in my lap.

“She’s been through a lot and I know you know that. She’s only twenty two and already having a kid. I’m worried is all.” I replied looking at Kaia’s face. It was weird to think the girl who claimed she wouldn’t get pregnant until she was married was having a child with a man she wasn’t married to.

“I plan to take as good care of her as possible. Sometime soon I want to get her a ring and propose to her if it’s fine with you Jordan.” George said looking at me through the rear view mirror.

“Of course. I know you will be the best person you can be to her no matter what.” I said as we pulled up to their apartment. I carried Kaia into the apartment and set her down on their bed before leaving the apartment and walking home.