Shake That Ass Hollywood

Undead Revolution

-George’s POV- (Time Skip two weeks later)

Two weeks had passed since Vicky gave birth to her and Jorel’s son. Kaia couldn’t stop talking about how adorable little Zachary was. When she told me six months ago that we were supposed to have a girl I couldn’t have been happier. The day after Vicky gave birth I visited her and asked her about a ring for Kaia. When she got out she helped me look for the perfect one. Today when Kaia was still sleeping I asked Stacey to come over and watch over her while I went out. I was walking up to the gate of Kaia’s parents’ house. I was nervous as fuck in all honesty.

As I walked up the porch stairs the door opened to reveal Kaia’s mother Lisette. She invited me in and I smiled as she led me towards the dining room where her husband, Rueben, was sitting.

“George may I ask what to we owe this visit?” he asked as he saw me. Kaia’s parents were very traditional and old fashioned. They raised Kaia to be like them so it disappointed them when she became a tattoo artist.

“I would like to ask for Kaia’s hand in marriage” I said awkwardly. I saw Lisette look up and Rueben placed his paper down. He opened his mouth and closed it again many times.

“I give you my blessing George. You make my daughter very happy.” Lisette said smiling at me before giving me a cup of tea.

“Thank you ma’am.” I said taking the cup and sipping some of it. I didn’t really like tea but I put up with it for their sake.

“You aren’t just doing this because you got her pregnant are you?” Rueben asked.

“No sir I was planning this for a while before we found out she was pregnant. It just gave me the push I needed.” I said looking down at the tea. I heard Rueben sigh before standing up. He walked over to me and I stood up. He placed his hand on my shoulder and looked me in the eye.

“If it were any other man asking for my youngest daughter’s hand in marriage I’d say no. But you were the first boy who came to me asking to date my daughter before asking her out. You did that both times you went out with her. For that I shall let you take her hand. I would be honored to have you as a son in law.” He said smiling at me taking his hand off my shoulder. I smiled and pulled out the ring Vicky had helped me get.

“This is the ring I got for her. Do you think she’ll like it?” I asked showing it to them.

“She’ll love anything you give her.” Lisette said embracing me. My phone started vibrating in my pocket as she released me and told me to answer it. I saw the caller ID was Stacey so I quickly answered.

“Stacey is something wrong?” I asked worried.

“Kaia went into labor. Matt’s taking us to the hospital now. Where are you?”

“I’m at her parents’ house but she’s two weeks early that can’t be good.” I said quickly.

“I know just get down to the hospital now!” she said hanging on.

“Kaia went into labor two weeks early; Matt’s getting her to the hospital now.” I said grabbing my coat from the chair.

“Rueben get the car!” Lisette shouted running upstairs.

“I can give you a ride” I said as Rueben started for the garage. He nodded and went upstairs to tell Lisette.

(Skipping car ride ’cause they be really boring)

We arrived at the hospital ten minutes later. Rushing into the waiting room we saw Vicky, Jorel, Zachary, Stacey, Matt, Dillon, Gigi, Aron, and Amy, a girl that Aron started dating a couple weeks ago, all sitting around the room. Looking around again for Jordan I noticed a girl I hadn’t seen in years. My cousin, Tabby was here for the birth of my kid. I smiled at her before continuing to look for Jordan.

“If you’re looking for Jordan he’s in the delivery room with Kaia.” Vicky said not looking up from her son. I went up to the nurse’s station. After telling them who I was they allowed Lisette, Rueben and I into the delivery room to see Kaia lying on a bed in pain with Jordan trying to calm her. I walked over to her and sat on the opposite side of her.

(Time skip seven hours later after the delivery)

It was official now. I’m a father. I looked up at my girlfriend to see her tear and sweat soaked face smiling. I kissed her forehead as we were given our daughter.

“And what would you like to name her?” the nurse asked. I looked at Kaia and she smiled at me.

“How about we keep up the tradition in your family of old and odd names?” I asked her. She nodded before looking at our daughter.

“Her first name will be Lucretia” she said to me. I nodded then turned to the nurse.

“Lucretia Eloise Ragen” I told her she smiled and after asking how to spell it wrote up the birth certificates. I kissed Kaia’s cheek once more and told her to get some rest.

“Go show her to the others. My parents will want to meet her.” She said smiling. I nodded and walked out of the room as she fell asleep.

I walked into the waiting room with my beautiful daughter in my arms.

“I’d like you to meet Ms. Lucretia Eloise Ragen, eight pounds, eighteen inches.” I said as they all swarmed me. I was extremely happy even after I found out that Tabby was dating Jordan now.