Shake That Ass Hollywood

I Watch The World Die Through Crimson Eyes

-Kaia's POV-
I awoke in a hospital bed. The light blinded me when i first tried to open my eyes. When I tried again the light was shielded from my eyes. I squinted my eyes to see my father, eyes red and puffy and face tear-streaked; I couldn't bear to look at him. I looked down at my hands. It was like a repeat of six years ago. Same man, different crime.
"Baby?” I heard my father's voice, sadness, stress and dryness cracking through.
"Papa” I croaked out. My throat was dry and it hurt to speak. I swallowed but it didn't help much.
"Baby look at me" He said placing a kiss on my forehead. I looked up. He was smiling at me weakly. I looked around the room. My mum was sleeping on the couch in the room. George was sitting in the chair next to me holding my beautiful daughter in his arms as he slept lightly. I smiled at it.
"He hasn't left you for more than fifteen minutes since he found you in the nursery." My father said.
"It was David. He's not over what happened six years ago." I said, my eyes started to water up and my father hugged me. I cried into his shoulder for a while until I heard Lucretia make some sort of noise. I looked over and she was awake as was George. He was looking at her smiling.
"Let me see her" I told him. He looked up smiled again and handed her to me. I took her and she hugged me. I smiled and kissed her forehead.
"How are you feeling?" George asked me. I looked over at my mum to see she was still sleeping. I looked back over at George and smiled.
"Better. My throat hurts though" i said. My father got up and went in search of a doctor.
-George's POV-
She was finally awake. I hadn't left her side anymore then I had to. I heard her softly speak to her father. When she said David's name I opened my eyes. Then she started crying. I wanted nothing more than to take her in my arms and hold her. To tell her everything would be alright. But Rueben needed this time to be with his daughter. I looked down at Lucretia before she made a happy noise. I smiled at her and Kaia told me she wanted her. I smiled and handed her over. Lucretia instantly clung to her in a hug. Kaia smiled and kissed her.
"How are you feeling?" I asked her. She looked over to her mother who was still sleeping and then back at me smiling.
"Better. My throat hurts though." she said. Rueben got up and went in search of a doctor. I moved over to the edge of her bed and kissed her.
"I love you" she said when we broke apart.
"I love you too with every part of me." I said as Lisette walked over to us.
"Mama" Kaia said tears in her eyes again.
"Oh my baby. I was so worried about you" she said hugging her head. I took Lucretia so they could have their mother/daughter bonding time.