Shake That Ass Hollywood

Mother ***ing Time To Ride

-Gigi's POV-
The guys and I had been running around for a while making sure we had all of our stuff. Well I was done but helping the guys get ready and making sure they had their stuff was a difficult task. None of them wanted to go on tour seeing as how Kaia and Vicky both had kids to take care of and Stacey was pregnant everyone was willing to stay. I smiled when I felt Dylan's hands around my waist.
“Shouldn't you be getting ready?” I asked him. He smiled.
“I'm done already babe. Checked everything twice.” he said as he rested his head on my shoulder. I looked over at Kaia who was carrying a crying Lucretia to her father. George smiled and stopped what he was doing to hold his little girl.
“Did you hear what Vicky and Kaia wanted to do with their children?” I asked Dylan. He shook his head and I laughed since he didn't take it off my shoulder.
“They want Zachary and Lucretia to be best friends so that when they are old enough to date they date each other and eventually get married. George and Kaia agreed that Lucretia won't know she has a uterus until she's twenty five.” Dylan laughed at that.
“They would do something like that. I feel sorry for any boy who tries to date Lucretia without her father's approval. “ Dylan said before he kissed my cheek.
“All of you would scare that poor boy off. Don't worry we plan to do the same to every girl who tries to date Zachary without Vicky's approval.” I said. I looked around the room again to see Matt and Stacey hugging each other, Amy and Aron making out, Jorel, Vicky, George and Kaia were watching Zachary and Lucretia play, Tabby and Jordan were talking on the couch. Soon it was our time to leave. We said by to the girls and got on the bus. The next four months would be long but fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it Took So long I was Preoccupied with other stories and school And also sorry it's short