Shake That Ass Hollywood

Hollywood Undead Ain't Nothin' To *** With

-Stacey’s POV-

I can’t believe it. I just tatted Deuce from Hollywood Undead. I think I can die almost happy now. Would’ve been a bit better if it were Da Kurlzz but oh my god! Gigi knew all along too. Wait was that guy just hitting on Kaia? I think he was. Now I have to try to not lose my temper. Damn this is gonna suck. I couldn’t help but laugh when Kaia shouted for them to come back in one of her famous i-can-do-any-accent-because-I’m-awesome-like-that voices. Gigi kept giving me this weird smile as if she could read my mind or something.

“Hey Kaia! I think we should play match maker again!” Gigi said and my eyes got wide.

“I believe your right” Kaia shouted back. Kaia went back to tatting the guy and was soon wrapping it up and explaining how to take care of it. She all but pushed the guy out of the door after he paid, and then cleaned her station up.

“I hate men” Kaia said when she was done. We laughed and our day continued in an easy fashion.

We had decided that it was Kaia’s turn to be host so we all walked over to her apartment down the street after locking up the parlor of course. Kaia as usual was glued to her texting people we still didn’t know the names of.

“So seeing as a few of Gigi and my old friends decided to have a party at my house it’ll be the ten of us there.” She said as we reached her apartment complex. Gigi laughed obviously knowing who she was talking about. We soon stood in front of the three guys we tatted earlier and the other three members of Hollywood Undead. I swear they were trying to give Vicky and me heart attacks. Kaia hugged them all as did Gigi while Vicky and I stood there not knowing what to do. Kaia picked up two bottles from the table and walked over to us.

“Lighten up it’s a party and you need to get shit faced” Kaia said while she gave the two of us the bottles. I laughed and took my usual seat on the counter before opening the bottle and drinking. Then we started the introductions. Deuce=Aron, J3T=George, Charlie Scene=Jordan, Funny Man=Dylan, Da Kurlzz=Matt, and J-Dog=Jorel.

-Normal POV- (Time Skip to like three hours later)

After three hours of nonstop drinking, partying, and games the ten people were completely wasted. Kaia had dragged Matt and Stacey into the spare bedroom, Jorel offered to take Vicky home, Gigi and Dylan had left an hour ago and George and Kaia were in Kaia’s room. Aron and Jordan had left early because they had work the next morning and they couldn’t go with a huge hangover.