Shake That Ass Hollywood

We Leave You Dead In Ditches (Part 2)

-Vicky’s POV-

The last three months were amazing. Jorel took me a lot of places and we were both happy. We were all happy actually. Kaia and George started dating; it seemed like they were dating for like years but whatever, I helped set Matt and Stacey up like a month and a half ago, and Gigi and Dylan got together like two and a half months ago. While Kaia had been through like three or four pregnancy scares in the three months, at this moment it was Gigi who was freaking out. So she, Kaia and I all headed to the local drug store, a place Kaia was very familiar with. Kaia picked out a few, enough for all three of us to have like six, and we paid. Gigi wanted the two of us to take some with her so that she wasn’t as nervous.

After walking the short distance to Kaia’s apartment we piled in her bathroom and a few minutes later we were waiting for three tests. I heard the front door open and close and thought it was Stacey or George. I didn’t think about asking who it was because of the pregnancy tests on the counter.

A moment later we looked at the test. My heart stopped for a minute. That can’t be right. Jorel and I used protection all the time didn’t we? So how am I fucking pregnant? It can’t be. Neither of us is ready for a kid. I felt tears sting my eyes.

“Vicky?” I heard Gigi ask cautiously. I looked up slowly with tears threatening to spill from my eyes. A moment later we heard a loud crash from somewhere outside of the somehow roomy bathroom. Gigi opened the door to see what it was but a man was blocking our way out. A man that I had never seen before. He smiled a very scary and evil smile at us and advanced towards us. The three of us backed up until our backs hit the counter. I looked over at Kaia to see her eyes wide but her composure calm, looking over at Gigi was a different story. She was scared, she couldn’t take her eyes off the man even when he pulled out a knife she didn’t do anything. He started advancing on her. The front door opened again and I heard footsteps coming down the hall. There were probably three.

I tried to make a run for it. I was hoping the guy wouldn’t notice me but I’m not a sneaky as I could be. I was hoping that someone, preferably one of the guys, had come here early and heard some commotion. The guy grabbed my arm roughly and threw me against a wall. I felt pain and nothing else. Opening my eyes slightly I caught a glimpse of the pregnancy test I dropped when he threw me. I couldn’t help but thinking that I ruined this baby’s life. It would explain why I was three days late. I heard some faint struggles and crying. I wanted to get up and comfort whoever it was but my body wouldn’t allow me to. I heard two voices trying to talk to me. I couldn’t understand what it was. Soon my world faded into black and I vaguely remember being carried out.

When I was conscious again I heard crying, slight snoring and the sound of beeping machines but I didn’t will myself to open my eyes. Not yet at least. I faintly heard a doctor say I was a month along. Damn.