Shake That Ass Hollywood

I Feel Is It Real?

-George’s POV- (Time Skip 3 ½ months later)

Kaia was almost four months pregnant now and she was starting to show now. I was extremely happy when I found out but made sure that she got checked out by a doctor. Vicky was a month ahead of her. She wanted to surprise Jorel with the gender of the baby. It made me sad that we had to go on tour but knowing that Stacey and Gigi planned on staying with the two girls put my mind at ease a bit. I told Kaia that she was to tell me when she found out the gender of our baby.

So here we are, Hollywood Undead, playing concerts around the world while two of our girlfriends are pregnant. We called the girls every night after our shows. Tonight Kaia had turned in early because of some appointment the next day. I could hear Jay talking to Vicky in his bunk bed and everyone else snoring. Looking at the time I decided that I should get some sleep.

-Stacey’s POV-

So both Kaia and Vicky are pregnant. That’s a really awkward thing to explain to costumers. The two started saying they were fraternal twins and they did just about everything major at the same time. Gigi and I laughed about that for like six weeks after they started doing that. Today was a really annoying day though. One of the costumers decided that he was gonna hit on Kaia even though she told him that she was pregnant. Gigi got so angry she nearly punched the guy but instead she texted George the situation and he called to tell her he loved her and shit. The look on the guys face was pure jealousy. Then he started to hit on Vicky not knowing that we still had the phone on speaker as did George. He also didn’t know that the entire band was listening to his ridiculous attempts at getting Vicky’s number. He decided he didn’t want to get a tattoo at our place after all. Kaia said we should put up a sign saying not to hit on the employees. We laughed at that but here I was making the sign since Kaia needed to sleep early for her appointment tomorrow. It was three weeks before the guys would be back and Kaia was supposed to find out the gender of her baby soon. Vicky already knew and planned on telling Jay through the nursery that Kaia designed. Kaia planned the same thing so we were going to have a few of the guys from high school to help us build the rooms.

(Random Time Skip Three Weeks later)

The guys were supposed to be home today. Kaia and Vicky had their surprises perfect for the guys when they would get home. Gigi and I were picking them up from the airport and taking them all to Kaia’s apartment. Vicky was there helping Kaia cook a real dinner for the guys. Gigi and I waited for an hour before we saw a tuff of very familiar curly hair. Matt. A moment later I was crushed in a very warm bone crushing hug. I looked up to see my lovely man not taking his eyes off me. I kissed him which he happily complied too. We heard chuckles behind us and I looked behind Matt to see the other four guys. Dylan was hugging and kissing Gigi massively. I laughed then lead the six of them to our two cars. Soon we were off to Kaia and George’s new apartment. Vicky had moved into Jorel’s apartment before the guys left and Kaia and George got an apartment together. A few of the guys from our high school helped us make the two nurseries for the two upcoming children. It was an epic four and a half months.