Status: 2/25/10; THERE WILL BE UPDATES BUT SLOW ONES, I'M SO SORRY.

As You Wish

The Day Is Getting Closer

Image

Recently walking down the strip of Vegas, to me it wasn’t much. I held onto John’s hand as we walked down the sidewalk, I found myself staring up at him. I was just expecting myself to wake up at any moment and find out that this never happened. But I didn’t wake up. Every time I started at him, his smile was growing bigger and bigger.

“What are you staring at?” He had finally asked me, he didn’t look at me he stared forward.

“This guy… he just happens to be the most amazing guy, I have ever met. I’m glad things happened the way it did…” I stated and slowly leaned up to kiss his cheek.

John then quickly looked around and then looked back at me. “What guy? How did you meet him?” He then asked, staring a guy who was a few feet in front of us.

“John, are you serious?” I asked him and then laughed slightly.

“You were with me the whole time! How could I let this fucking happen?”

I quickly stopped John in his tracks and turned him so he was facing me. I put my hands on his cheeks and looked up at him with a laugh. “Hey Barbie boy, you are joking right? You know that I’m talking about you?”

John looked at me and then looked a little embarrass about his little moment. “Sorry Ella all I heard was, him, met and amazing guy…” he said honestly.

“Check your hearing next time you visit the doctors…” I said and then grabbed his hand once again and continued to walk with him.

“My hearing is fine, am I’m not a Barbie girl…”

“I said boy by the way.”

John mocked me before he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and brought me closer to his side; I laughed slightly and wrapped my arms around his waist. I wasn’t really enjoying the whole crowded sidewalk thing, but getting a taxi wouldn’t bring much justice to us either, seeing that the streets were just as crowded.

John had mentioned that there were some rides at hotel called Circus, Circus. Once we got there, it wasn’t that bad at all; there was a roller coaster and more rides, teenagers and kids everywhere. John had bought us a wrist bands so we got unlimited use of the rides.

“Oh shit…” John had said out of the blue, he quickly jerked me to the right was speed walking through a small group of people.

“John what’s going on?” I asked and as I tried to stop him, but I was being pulled along.

“Two words, Fan girls…” He said over his shoulder and then hurried over to a table and sat down, he lowered his head.

I looked around slowly and didn’t really see anyone who might be a fan of his band. Just then I saw a few girls who were wearing the band’s t-shits. I looked back to him and smiled to him. I sat down next to him and patted his back.

“Don’t you worry one bit about this, JOHN O’ CALLAHHAN!” I sort of just called out. I looked at him and kissed his cheek softly.

“Ella, are you mental!? You can just call my name out!” He said in a panic voice. He looked at me and then quickly around the area.

“I’m sorry… did I say it that loud?” I asked him softly and looked around. There was no sign of any rushing or screaming. I looked back at him and shrugged.

“Thank god you didn’t say it any louder…” he stated and looking relief about not getting approached.

I slowly stood up and then, there it was the screaming. It felt just like old times when I use to work with them. I stepped away from the table once a small group had rushed over to him. I crossed my arms watching him closely with a small smile on my lips. John looked over to me with an annoyed face, he stuck his tongue out before he continued with the signing and the picture taking.

I slowly walked over to the next table; I sat on the table, my legs kicking back and forth slowly. I took a deep breath and looked around the area, I watched a few couples as they played the games, or just walked while holding hands.

I felt arms around me; I looked up at John pouting. I laughed a little to him and put my hands on his neck; I looked over his face and leaned up kissing his pouting lip.

“I got asked to get married by a 15 year old…” John announced and made a small face.

“Jail time for you Mr. O’ Callaghan…” I laughed at him.

“Don’t be silly Ella, I’m not marrying her. I’m going to marry you…” John had said sweetly.

I guess I was never going to find out how he could make the butterflies form in my stomach he didn’t have to say much, only a little for them to start. The feeling wasn’t going to get old with me, I loved it.

For the time we stood there, there wasn’t a dull moment; he was getting approached every now and then. The rides were great but they got to you if you rode them too much. We decided to do the normal couple thing and take pictures in one of the booths.

As for the rest of the get away vacation, it was just pleasant. Once we had gotten home, I realized it was the most prefect place to be.

Within two weeks thing were more hectic, I didn’t think we would come back and already start to plan for the wedding. I still didn’t believe that we were getting married. Marriage, it was happening to me.

Once Dana found out, I swear, I thought would never hear the end of it. Her excitement was enough to fill a few people up. John and I were busying doing our own things for the wedding that we didn’t really see each other.

“Wedding dress shopping, today we’re going to find you the greatest dress in the world Ella, it’ll even make John speechless…” Dana said happily, as she skipped into the bridal store.

“This is going to be a long day…” I mumbled and sighed slightly.

“Good thing I came along.” Kennedy said proudly as he grabbed a hold of my hand and dragged me along inside the store with him. The reason for Kennedy being with us is because I really wanted to have a guy’s opinion and he did know what John would like, so he was there to help.

As I entered the store with Kennedy, I looked around slowly, I swallowed hard. The sight of the dresses had sent my stomach twisting and turning. I looked at Kennedy before looking around for Dana. I stood quiet for the most part until I saw Dana coming over to me holding a few dresses.

I followed her towards the dressing rooms and then into one of them with her. One of the employees there helped us out. I slowly got out of my clothes and got into the one of the dresses; Dana helped me into it and laced up the back.

I stared at myself in the mirror, Kennedy came in, and a gasp had escaped from him. The top part of the dress was a strapless, it had a vintage look to it, and it fit my body perfectly. The bottom had enough volume to it, I looked at Dana, and she had her mouth covered.

“Good?” I asked her softly, I looked between her and Kennedy. I looked at myself the dress was perfected. I loved the vintage, corset, laced top.

“He’ll love that…” Kennedy barely said, I looked at him in the mirror and he was staring at the dress, not blinking.

“I want it for myself.” Dana whispered and started to look over the dress slowly. “It looks beautiful on you Ella.”

But to make sure I did try on a few more dresses but none were like the first one. I stayed in the dressing room and stayed sitting on the chair in my clothes; I looked at Dana with watery eyes and took a shaky breath.

“What’s wrong Ella?” She asked me softly as she got in front of me.

“I don’t know, I’m happy but I’m nervous and every other feeling there is to feel. I want this to go so perfectly but the thought of my stupid illness keeps hitting me on the head… I’m scared I’m getting worst. I want to go and find out but I don’t John to find out… I don’t want him to get all freaked out like he did.” I explained softly and wiped the few tears that fell.

“The nervous feeling and the mixed feelings is normal Ella. You’ll be fine once the wedding comes and you’re all settled. But you can’t let the thought of your cancer get to you. If you want I can take you to see the doctor in a few days, if that’s fine.” Dana had offered nicely.

“I hope so; I’m just not use to the feelings of this whole thing. And please I’m really dying to know…”

“Of course anything for my best friend…”

“You know you’re my maid of honor right?”

“Awe, I didn’t. I’m so excited for this wedding. I’m really happy for you two.” Dana said with a wide smile.

“Thank you Dana…” I said and brought her into a hug.

For the rest of the time we all looked over other dresses but I had fallen in love with the first I wore so I got that dress and felt that it was right. Dana had took the dress in her hands and decided that she would keep it at her own place, she didn’t want John to see it at all, neither did I.

The wedding was the only thing I thought about, the feelings that were forming as I thought it would were unexplainable, the most that could be said was that, I was more than just happy at this point in my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
its getting better, hopefully. bare with me please.
thanks for reading!!
comments?? :DD