First Impression Made Me Think Twice

Divided We Stand In The Light Of A Frozen Sun

I'm in love with music. I love rock music. HIM, My Chemical Romance, The All American Rejects and so on. I love all rock bands. But there is a band I don't like. It's called Panic! At The Disco. I mean come on, how can you like that music? Well I hate it and I don't have any problem saying that. But I can't say it, because my best friend Mairi loves them. What she sees in them, I don't now, I mean, sorry now, but they look kinda gay. Especially that lead singer dude. What's up? Learn to sing before you go on stage. That's my opinion. And well I have my reason why I don't like them, but I'd rather keep that to myself.

I turned my iPod on and when to Mairi's place. She told me she had a suprise for me, but didn't tell me what it was, so I went to see her. After twenty minutes I was there. I knocked on the door and she opened the door. When I walked in, I saw a guy sitting on the sofa. Looked fimilar, maybe I had seen him in a party before.

"So why am I here?" I asked Mairi.
"Well, I have a great news for you," Mairi said and sat next to this guy.
"I'm listening," I said and sat down on a chair.
"You are coming with me to tour Europe for two months with...Panic! At The Disco. And don't say anything bad, because this is Jon, the bassist of the band," Mairi said with a smile on her face.
"WHAT? Me and those guys in a same bus for two months," I freaked out.
"So this is the girl who hates us? It's going to be intresting," Jon said.

We sat there and I was told that we were going to Norway first, so we had to be in the airport at five in the morning. Ok, I thoughed I'm gonna live with that, he doesn't remember me, does he, I thoughed and went home to pack. Two months? Too long, but hey, I'm gonna forget what happened and move on with my life. You live once so enjoy your life as much as you can. And so I lived by that rule. I went to sleep early, so I could get a lot of sleep, because I'm really not a morning person.

Me and Mairi arrived half an hour before the guys. I was up this early, I amaze myself sometimes. Mairi and I didn't talk because Mairi knows I'm not a morning person and she knew that it's not good to mess with me. Sadly, the boys didn't. I looked up and saw him coming. He looked good, but I was just hoping that he won't remember me. It was a year ago, but still. He might.