First Impression Made Me Think Twice

Another Knife In My Hands, A Stain That Never Come

*Kristel pov*
As I said that, Brendon looked at me. He was confused and I could tell that he wanted to know more. I looked at his brown eyes, knowing I have to tell someone else this before I could tell Brendon. I stood up and walked out of the bathroom, leaving Brendon behind. I was sitting behind Jon's laptop, when Brendon came to the room. There wasn't anybody else there besides me and Brendon. The others went out to get something to eat. So I was just lurking around the Panic board when I looked up for a second to see Brendon looking all confused.

"Who's laptop is that?" Brendon asked, knowing that it was a stupid question.
"Jon's," I answered not taking my eyes off the computer screen.
"How did you get his computer?"
"Are you a girl?"
"No."
"Can you flirt with Jon?"
"No."
"You see your problem, right?"
"No...oh...yes."
"Can you step a little bit to the left?"
"Why?"
"I think you are standing on something."
"I am not."
"Oh, I thoughed you were standing on your cable."
"What?"
"Sorry."
"Are you on something?"
"No."
"Thoughed you were."
"Don't think, you're gonna hurt yourself."
"Listen..."
"I can hear nothing, but the rain pouring outside."
"Let me finish..."
"First or last?"
"Kristel."
"Can I ask you something?"
"Sure."
"If you ran past the runner who is second, what place will you win?"
"That's easy...first."

At that point the door was opened and Ryan came in first. He gave a weird look at me, because I was on the floor laughing like a crazy person. Then Jon came with Spencer and they both looked at me like I was crazy. Then Mairi came in and when she saw me, she started laughing as well.

"And you haven't even had a Red Bull yet," Mairi said while she started laughing even harder.
"Yeah, I know, but I just asked Brendon the "running" question," I managed to say.
"And the answer?" Mairi asked.
"The same as always," I said and we started laughing again, this time even harder.
"I swear to god, these girls aren't normal," Spencer said.
"You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out," I said when I walked up to him and put my arms around him.
"Yeah, nobody ever said that everything is ok with our upstairs," Mairi said while getting real close with Jon.
"Ryan, we need girls," Brendon said while he was looking at Kristel and Spencer getting all freaky infront of him.
"Yeah," Ryan said not even taking his eyes off his notebook.