First Impression Made Me Think Twice

What Did I Do To Have You In My Life

*Spencer pov*
After a night of talking and lauging and the girls having a beer with Brendon and Jon, we were finally sleeping. Well I wasn't because of Kristel. I couldn't stop looking at her. I mean, I have loved her after that one night and I can't believe my luck to have her back. I'm not going to lose her again. Damn, she is pretty. What did I do to have her in my life? I slowly got out of bed to get some water. As I entered the room, I saw Brendon behind Jon's laptop. Oh boy, Jon was going to be mad.

"What are you doing with jon's laptop?"
"Lurking what Kristel lurked today. She is obsessed."
"With who?"
"With us. You know she writes?"
"What does she write?"
"Fanfics about Panic and her."
"Oh, let me see."
"No man, you love her and you don't need to see what she has written."
"What do you mean with that?"
"I mean...she is writing a fanfic where I hook up with her and well...things get hot."
"Let me see."
"No."
"You are acting like a child Brendon. Now let me read."

He let me read it finally. He was right, I did not want to read that. All those words painted a perfect picture of her being with Brendon. I gave the laptop to Brendon and just looked out of the window.

*Brendon pov*
Great, now Spencer is pissed at Kristel. I mean, yeah, Kristel writes great stories and they do make your mind see it clearly infront of your eyes, but Spencer really shouldn't get mad at her. It's not like she is cheating on him or anything.

"Are you mad at her now Spencer?"
"No I'm not. It just that...that means she likes you. Not only me and I can't ever win over you."
"Let me just show you something."

As I showed him the post Kristel had made to comment Spencer's picture, his eyes went wide and a huge smile was formed on his face.

"Did she really say that?"
"Yes she did."
"That means, she likes me more than you."
"Only because you have blue eyes..."
"...and I look hot."
"If you want to but it that way."
"And you, never change your look."
"Why?"
"Because she has also posted why she doesn't find you so hot anymore."
"Let me see. No way. My facial hair will be gone now."
"No don't."
"It doesn't really matter if I have it or not. She said you look hot with your blue eyes and your height and you facial hair and that you would be a perfect teddybear for her. Me, I'm the skinny one, who never ever is going to get her."
"I have to go now. My lady is sleeping alone in that big bed."
"Yeah, she just might miss her teddybear."
"Hey Brendon, what do you think? Would she ever do anything she has written with me?"
"You know, there are more fanfics. I'll read them and then tell you in the morning."
"You're the best Brendon."
"Good night Spencer."
"Good night."

With that I was left infront of the laptop, reading Kristel's fanfics. Damn, she was really good with words.