First Impression Made Me Think Twice

A Diamond You Can't Get

*Kristel pov*
I woke up in the middle of the night when I felt Spencer coming back to bed and putting his hands around me. He kissed my neck and I turned around to face him. The room wasn't really that dark because the door was opened and living room light shined in. I saw Spencer's eyes. Damn, those eyes. Each time I looked into them, I feel deeper and deeper. I couldn't resist the temptation and kissed him hard. He pulled me closer and the kiss seemed to go on and on and on. Spencer for me was just so hot and sexy and adorable and every single other words you can think of him that can tell you how amazing he really is. I really need to stop thining and just kiss him. After a while, I felt his hands moving on my back. I lead his hands to the front and that made him laugh a little, but he never broe off the kiss. Damn, how I wanted him right there and right now. But then I remembered that Ryan, Jon and Mairi were sleeping in the same room. I stopped and Spencer seemed to be suprised.

"Why did you stop?"
"We can do it here. There are people here."
"They are sleeping."
"Brendon is awake."
"So?"
"Let me just say it again...Brendon is up, in the next room."
"So?"
"How many times have you hit yourself on the head with a drumstick?"
"Once."
"I'd say more."
"Why?"
"You know what we could do."
"What?"
"Let's get Brendon to go to sleep, then close this door and we can get freaky in the living room."
"One problem."
"What?"
"Brendon is reading fanfics."
"Oh, he likes the slash?"
"No, the ones you have written."
"WHAT?"

I kind of scream the last part and got up from the bed as quickly as I could and ran to the living room where I found Brendon drinking a Red Bull and reading something behind the laptop. When he saw me coming he stood up, toke the laptop and ran to the bathroom. Before I could get there, he had locked the door and I was left banging on the door. I sat down and leaned on the bathroom door where I could hear Brendon laugh a little, then there was a "oh" and a "yes" and a "good idea" and to top it off, he said "I don't practise that". I knew very well what fanfic he was reading. Oh the shame, I'm going to feel the next day. He didn't come out, so I went back to bed, where Spencer was laying. I got under the covers and turned my back to Spencer when I felt him wrapping his armas around me and pulling me closer. He kissed my neck and it felt so good. After a while, I fell asleep, dreaming of the man who was holding me tightly in his arms.

The next morning, when I opened my eyes. I was happy to see two blue eyes looking at me. Spencer kissed me and then a pillow was thrown at us. It was Brendon. Will he get away that easily? I think not.