First Impression Made Me Think Twice

If I Woke Up Next To You

*Brendon pov*
The look Kristel had was kinda making me creep out. When usually she looked at us sweetly, then now she was looking us like...well I can't put it to words.

"Morning," I told her as she sat infront of me.
"Shity morning to you too," she said.
"You can't really be mad at us for reading this. It is really good," Ryan said as he tried to break the ice between us three.
"Good? Just good? It's great," Kristel said as she walked to the sofa where Spencer was sitting.
"So why are you mad at us?" I dared to ask.
"That story was never ment for your eyes," Kristel said.
"We actually figured that one out on our own. But still, this story is really good, sorry, great. And I'm actually glad I started reading this, cause I have some great ideas for the new album now," Ryan told Kristel.
"What? How the hell can you get song ideas from that story? It's only sex with Brendon in it," Kristel asked him.
"WHAT?" Spencer yelled.
"Yeah what?" Ryan asked.
"Kristel, there is not a word of sex in this story," I said to her.
"Let me see," she stood up and walked to me.
"See?" I said to her as I understood that she was smelling like summer.
"Oh, this is this story. Sorry, I thoughed you were reading my other one," Kristel said and gave us all a little smile as she sat next to Spencer.
"Another story?" Ryan asked with one raised eyebrow.
"Yeah, I have like written over twenty fanfics about you guys," Kristel said as she was moving closer to Spencer who was kinda pissed off of the sentence Kristel had just said.
"We'd like to read all of them. Sorry, I WOULD like to read all of them," Spencer said as he was trying to act like he was mad at Kristel.
"Ok, I'll give you a link to where all my stories are at," Kristel said as she once again stood up and walked over to me.

After Kristel had given us the link, we started reading. For our suprise, there wasn't any slash stories. All stories were love stories between her and Spencer or her and me. There was one with Jon too, but none with ryan. When we asked her why was that, she said that she can't ever imagen herslef with Ryan being more then friends.

*Kristel pov*
As it was getting dark outside, the boys were still reading my fanfics. I was glad that they liked it, but still, I wrote them knowing that they will never read them and that's why I put all my fantasies in them. I was scared when they said that they will read the story where there was nothing but me and Brendon and sex. I walked into the bathroom when they started to read it and toke a long hot bubble bath. I enjoyed it for two hours. When I had dried my hair and had dressed in my black skinny jeans and my favourite T-shirt, I walked out. The guys and Mairi were sitting in the living room. Then they noticed me and turned their eyes to face me. I hate the feeling of attention. I have hated being in the center of attention my whole life and this was another panic attack for me. But I was saved by the bell, well actually by my phone.