First Impression Made Me Think Twice

I Like Where We Are When We Drive In Your Car

*Spencer pov*
Kristel's phone started blasting My Chemical Romance "Mama". The phone call was short and in the end, Kristel had tears falling from her eyes. She just stood there not able to say anything. When she said something, she said it in estonian. Mairi ran to her and hugged her tightly. Me, Brendon, Jon and Ryan were just watching each other and the girls with blank faces. We didn't know what to do or what to say.

*Mairi pov*
Poor Kristel. This was the last thing she needed in her life. She had noone anymore. Well she had Sam, but still. I can't believe this was happening to her. She was a great person and didn't need this to happen with her. We just stood there and hugged each other for about ten minutes and broke the hug when Kristel had stopped crying. She sat next to Spencer, still not saying a word and still looking at the ground. I sat on Jon's lap and noticed the blank faces of the guys.

*Ryan pov*
The akward silence between us six grew from minutes into hours. I saw Kristel sitting there, looking at the floor and that few tears were falling from her eyes.

*Brendon pov*
It was killing me seeing kristel this way. A beautiful girl like her really should not be crying. But the real reason what was killing me was the fact that I didn't know why she was like this. I had to know, but I didn't want to make the first move to ask her. I was hoping someone else would say something.

*Jon pov*
This silence was killing me and so the others. I could tell that the other guys couldn't stay standing in the dark either so I knew I had to make the first move.

"Not to be rude or anything, but what has happened?" I asked.
"That was my aunt. My mom was in a car crash. She's...dead," Kristel said and started crying again.
"Don't cry," Spencer said and hugged Kristel.
"I have nobody left," Kristel said between crying.
"Kristel, that's not true. You have me and don't forget Sam," Mairi said, clearly being upset from seeing her best friend crying.
"And you got us," Ryan chimed in.
"Thanks guys," Kristel gave us a weak smile.
"Who is Sam?" Brendon asked.
"He is my...son," Kristel said.
"Don' you want something to be add there?" Mairi asked Kristel and leaving the boys out of clue.
"Not now," Kristel answered Mairi with a straight look in Mairi's eyes.
"You gonna have to tell them sooner or later," Mairi said.
"I hate it when you are right," Kristel said and the girls started to laugh.

*Spencer pov*
Kristel has a son? Wonder who the father is?

*Ryan pov*
Kristel has a son? Wonder who the father is?

*Jon pov*
Kristel has a son? Wonder who the father is?

*Brendon pov*
Kristel has a son. wonder where Jon hide my Red Bull?